Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna punch an antifa or soyboy but I'm too weak

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously I wanna punch one of those rich communist anarchist vegan LGBT antifa kids in the face but I'm too weak and too scared of the consequences to do it kek

It also makes my blood boil that if an antifa punched an Incel all the internet would be saying "he deserved it" :soy:"

don't do it, each cuck are weak as little girl, but a swarn of like 20 of them would hunt you down, cucks always hunt in packs, with a landwhale comandting them on top

don't do it, each cuck are weak as little girl, but a swarn of like 20 of them would hunt you down, cucks always hunt in packs, with a landwhale comandting them on top
Exactly,antifa scum always act in groups and at night,especially in small streets and suburbs where there's no police presence.

feminists will trample over you like a swam of bees if you even breath next to one of them

Exactly,antifa scum always act in groups and at night,especially in small streets and suburbs where there's no police presence.
generaly holding pieces of wood and metal, put me 1x1 with some antifa deepshit, and i would send the little shit back crying to his landwhale

Don’t do it, OP, the penalties would be trumped up due to your ugliness and you’d be at the bottom of the totem pole in jail.

Don't worry man they're weaker than you

I saw we burn it.

Too weak to win a fistfight against an antifa soyboy? Can a man even be that much weak? Are you lying in your deathbed or something? :forcedsmile: