Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I WANNA MAKE THAT BITCH PAY

Unikwn445

Unikwn445

Goat
-
I fucking know where she’s lives. I should show her what happens when she fucks with me. I beat her little ass down and take what fucking mine the dirty little whore. She thinks that this is over. She just fucking wait. I be fantasizing about this shit every fucking day. I hate her so fucking much it excites me when I think about her scared facial expressions when she see I’m going to beat her the fuck down and make her do it. She a fucking woman she should know here place. She wants to get treated by some Chad like shit so I will treat her like shit. Have her see the nice guy isn’t so nice. Watch her bitch ass fall for me now when I’m slamming her fucking face into the floor
jimmy valmer rage GIF by South Park

I don't suggest doing that. I am no cuck, but violence against women is a multiplied charge almost everywhere. You will be hold highly accountable especially since foids are squishy and weak creatures that can easily die if you hit them the same way as a man.

I fucking know where she’s lives. I should show her what happens when she fucks with me. I beat her little ass down and take what fucking mine the dirty little whore. She thinks that this is over. She just fucking wait. I be fantasizing about this shit every fucking day. I hate her so fucking much it excites me when I think about her scared facial expressions when she see I’m going to beat her the fuck down and make her do it. She a fucking woman she should know here place. She wants to get treated by some Chad like shit so I will treat her like shit. Have her see the nice guy isn’t so nice. Watch her bitch ass fall for me now when I’m slamming her fucking face into the floor
Take your meds GrAY

Ok record it and post it here though

I don't suggest doing that. I am no cuck, but violence against women is a multiplied charge almost everywhere. You will be hold highly accountable especially since foids are squishy and weak creatures that can easily die if you hit them the same way as a man.
Ok officer

Shut up fagit

Not if they don’t find out. I’m so done with this bitch bro I could care less

Chill brocel, what happened ??

the sweet taste of revenge is something ill probably never have, I admire those who have the balls to take it.