Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna make love, FUUUUUUUUUUU

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I want to fall madly in love, to hold the love of my life close and leave kisses down their body and lick their inner thighs. I wanna run my fingers through their hair and leave hickeys on their neck and to try my best to whisper to them how much they mean to me and nibble on their ear while we make sweet love into the night

But I can't. Why even live? FUCK I HATE THIS REALITY

Just take a shower bro, wear contacts bro, use some conditioner dumbass, all your problems would be solved

jfl reality is brutal and life’s a bitch

do you want a girl to suffocate you with her thighs

You're not entitled to love you stupid inkwell :soy:

Just go on tinder bro
WideeyedJollyKusimanse size restricted

Time to go ER (in gta)
full

Just grow bones inkwell

Go outside, women love that shit.

I want the same but it won't to neither of us and thats a crime

And while we dream about sweet innocent love, our looksmatch dreams about being double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone with an anal creampie at the end.

No, you want to creampie :feelskek:

I want to fall madly in love, to hold the love of my life close and leave kisses down their body and lick their inner thighs. I wanna run my fingers through their hair and leave hickeys on their neck and to try my best to whisper to them how much they mean to me and nibble on their ear while we make sweet love into the night
eww....
that's gross, i can understand having sex but this shit is perverted, you should seek help.

eww....
that's gross, i can understand having sex but this shit is perverted, you should seek help.
Just wait until you hear about my desire for...

...handholding

Just stick your hand through your asshole untill your hand comes out of your mouth bro women love that

You have good taste.

Maybe there is a heaven after our death where we will get this.