Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wanna headbutt the soyboy who wrote this

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"Some dogs are doggos, some are puppers, and others may even be pupperinos. There are corgos and clouds, fluffers and floofs, woofers and boofers. The chunky ones are thicc, and the thin ones are long bois. When they stick out their tongues, they're doing a mlem, a blep, a blop. They bork. They boof. Once in a while they do each other a frighten. And whether they're 10/10 or 12/10, they're all h*ckin' good boys and girls."

tumblr_ljziftGHvU1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

I also hate this one
robotripping-on-company-time-10-hrs-henlo-all-you-36361177.png

Le sexy time with the pupper :soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Some dogs are doggos, some are puppers, and others may even be pupperinos. There are corgos and clouds, fluffers and floofs, woofers and boofers. The chunky ones are thicc, and the thin ones are long bois. When they stick out their tongues, they're doing a mlem, a blep, a blop. They bork. They boof. Once in a while they do each other a frighten. And whether they're 10/10 or 12/10, they're all h*ckin' good boys and girls."

I also hate this one
Too much soy

I should send him the video of dogs being skinned alive

I also hate this one

Thanks for the stage 4 cancer, I appreciate it.

@gymletethnicel wrote the bottom one

SOY OD :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I hate that retarded doggo speak

Cummy in the tummy so so yummy, thank you mummy may I wash it down with a gummy?

Updoot for peak autism

I literally choked on my mint reading the second one :feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back