Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I wanna have sex with a virgin, but like a hot hollywood virgin, not an actual incel!

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
IMG 5068

I would link the post but it’s not my ss.

Also, can some of the older ethnicels tell me when you’re magically transformed into a cracker? I’m almost 21 and it hasn’t happened yet. When do I get my jbw card?

View attachment 1219095

Also, can some of the older ethnicels tell me when you’re magically transformed into a cracker? I’m almost 21 and it hasn’t happened yet. When do I get my jbw card?
“The idea of male virgins is made worse by male virgins who don’t want to be virgins”

Lmao, obviously if you treat virgins like shit the only virgins who remain are those who aren’t virgins by choice.

White brahs on suicide watch rn

“some of my same interests” = strong jawline
“good and giving” = forward grown maxilla
“cares about women or men” = good hairline
“i click with” = 6,5
“make me feel special” = 8 inch penis

View attachment 1219095

It's not like you would want to fuck this 500lb colored hair bisexual bitch anyway

Js check her Reddit avatar she’s fat+faggot+smelly+ugly redditor

“i click with” = 6,5
:feelsohh::yes:

JustBBC proven once more
No, there is no Just be... race, there is no race that will save you from inceldom, it's all on the individual level. It's either you're a mogger or a rotter

People are so retarded

“i click with” = 6,5
all this and yet she’ll fuck a chad after knowing him for an hour.

Don’t listen to what they say, listen to what they do.

“i click with” = 6,5
:yes::yes::yes:

She wants a Chad virgin

There is no virgin after 18 years who is able to attract a woman (nowadays)

Virtue signalling cunt.

No, there is no Just be... race, there is no race that will save you from inceldom, it's all on the individual level. It's either you're a mogger or a rotter
Certain races give you an advantage but yeah, when you’re sub5 you’re pretty fucked no matter what. Only exception I’d say is if you’re very white (blonde, blue eyes) in Asia, then it’s pretty hard to fail

There is no virgin after 18 years who is able to attract a woman (nowadays)
Virginity is unattractive, and yet in order to stop being a virgin you have to be attractive. Negative feedback loop.

IMG 0336

IMG 0335

just get a haircut and dress well and youll be hollywood chad cute incel

“The idea of male virgins is made worse by male virgins who don’t want to be virgins”

Lmao, obviously if you treat virgins like shit the only virgins who remain are those who aren’t virgins by choice.
Retard logic ngl.

Not having sex means that you worship terrorists, rapists and murderers. If this is really true, then maybe if everyone who doesn’t have sex becomes a terrorist, there’s a strong incentive for society to ensure that incels get state mandated gfs? :feelskek:

Even if you accept their absurd delusions it’s still so easy to argue against them.
View attachment 1219104

just get a haircut and dress well and youll be hollywood chad cute incel
>There is virgin shame culture in our society

>Incelophobia does not exist

ITcucks try to be ideologically consistent for 5 seconds challenge (impossible!)

@Violence
Also thats an M60 not an MG42
Machine Gun detail close up Machine Gun on a II world war Jeep detail close up mg42 machine gun stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Here you go!

wtf is a wyll

did they mean wile e coyote

these redditfoids are hideous, they're not making anyone feel special

“some of my same interests” = gay
“good and giving” = gay
“cares about women or men” = gay
“i click with” = gay
“make me feel special” = gay

"no white men"

lifefuel for ethniccels

these redditfoids are hideous, they're not making anyone feel special
:feelskek:

They’re a quick pump and dump for Chad, nothing more. They’re nothing to him but an easy night. If they truly cared about making someone “feel special” they’d come on here and offer themselves up.

When they say they want to make “someone” “feel special” they actually just want to be a good enough fuck for Chad to commit to them.

They’re a quick pump and dump for Chad, nothing more.
I don't think most of them are getting chad tbhngl
If they truly cared about making someone “feel special” they’d come on here and offer themselves up.
they won't make people feel special, they will make people feel like they are drowning under 800lbs of landwhale bodyfat

I don't think most of them are getting chad tbhngl
You’d be surprised. Dumpster diving Chads are a major problem and what causes our looksmatches to have such high standards. They were able to sleep with a drunk chad once or twice, so now they won’t settle for anything lower.
they won't make people feel special, they will make people feel like they are drowning under 800lbs of landwhale bodyfat
IMG 5069

Me fighting for my life under the 2 ton IT foid

You’d be surprised. Dumpster diving Chads are a major problem and what causes our looksmatches to have such high standards.
yeah, chads will dumpsterdive, but not typically for these foids

besides, there are not that many chads, and most of these foids aren't outgoing enough for chads to notice them
They were able to sleep with a drunk chad once or twice, so now they won’t settle for anything lower.
unlikely, many of them have normie bf's

that's why they cope by talking abt their bf's great 'personalities' and respect for women, even tho they'd rather fuck misogynist Chad
Me fighting for my life under the 2 ton IT foid
jfl

“i click with” = 6,5

ill pass, its reddit so its probably a 400lbs goblina

Niggers werent even mentioned in the comment, stop being a faggot and think about nigger dick 24/7
I’m joking. It’s a known joke that redditors’ wives get fucked by tyrone while they play their vidya.

Foids keep talking about how they can read minds

Then we are called weird for wanting a virgin foid even tho it's a joke because it is scientifically impossible.

if foids dont get what they want
theyd rather die alone
the difference between them and us is they choose to be alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back