Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna get the fuck out of here

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★★★
I live in South Texas which is, of course, infested with disgusting short-tempered illegal immigrants and leftist whores. I hate my race for being short-minded and retarded. Being sub5 and living here is incredibly brutal. Hopefully I manage to leave and go somewhere else someday. Preferably somewhere in the Mountain States like Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming. Or New England.

Anyone here also live in a shithole city?

There are a lot of LoneStarcels on this forum than I thought

I live an hour away from Detroit (Which is a bad city besides the downtown area)

Brutal. Yeah, nothing beats living in the suburbs amongst White-normies.:feelscomfy:

Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming
Would avoid those states (if you're planning on simply moving into one of the main cities/suburbs)
Also if you hate winter you won't like the rocky mountain region

Move to a state where you can leach government programs so you don't have to interact with other humans

I live in South Texas which is, of course, infested with disgusting short-tempered illegal immigrants and leftist whores. I hate my race for being short-minded and retarded. Being sub5 and living here is incredibly brutal. Hopefully I manage to leave and go somewhere else someday. Preferably somewhere in the Mountain States like Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming. Or New England.

956?

My city is giga low iq

i can't imagine your life would be better living among superior people that mog you all the time. They have less respect for incels than you have respect for women

i can't imagine your life would be better living among superior people that mog you all the time. They have less respect for incels than you have respect for women
Yeah I know, lord-SlayerSlayer. That's why I just stay inside my home, though I still love the atmosphere and culture of the suburbs.

Stupid white normies who can’t blame foids for their actions

I'm half paki living in Germany. I get mogged here af. Btw. I work as cashier, that's why I'm even more bpilled.

Based south texas cel fuck San Antonio and the rgv it’s a fucking boiler of beaners and shitty fucking drivers the football sucks rarely do they get anywhere since veterans memorial it’s fucking boring shitty fucking place potholes all over fuck the rgv and San Antonio i want out of this fuckinf shithole and isolate to West Virginia

Would avoid those states (if you're planning on simply moving into one of the main cities/suburbs)
Also if you hate winter you won't like the rocky mountain region
where theres snow there's white people AND MOGGING

So I live in a small town in PA that's infested with New Yorkers. It's also dump truck and tractor trailer city. I've been thinking about going south to like Mississippi or Alabama. If I were you don't go to Colorado it's a liberal shithole.

I'd be even more of a locationcel if I moved out