Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna fuck some bitches

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
Shits not fair I deserve to fuck some bitches. The world owes me some pussy

I deserve the sexual abundance the average woman has!

Same,

I want to have sex with some slutty college Whitewhore or Slutina

Same,

I want to have sex with some slutty college Whitewhore or Slutina
They're sluts but not for us. I wanna be able to fuck college whores every week. Can't be believe some guys genuinely get to live that

They're sluts but not for us
That’s because they don't consider us "men" mentally. As non-NTs we can't be controlled as easily and don't have the patience to even pretend to care about their shit like NT fags do, and for these reasons they find us repulsive

That’s because they don't consider us "men" mentally. As non-NTs we can't be controlled as easily and don't have the patience to even pretend to care about their shit like NT fags do, and for these reasons they find us repulsive
Yep. Non NT men like us are too real and not NPC enough for them

Yep. Non NT men like us are too real and not NPC enough for them
They can't handle anyone who differs from the norm. And I never asked to be born this way. I wish I could just fit in as a normal human being

They can't handle anyone who differs from the norm. And I never asked to be born this way. I wish I could just fit in as a normal human being
Yep. Being non NT is brutal

The trade off of our hyper-awareness closed secret society. Makes 1984 binge look like child's play.