Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna fight 1v1 with an simp

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
On tiktok were a video where muslim guys were looking at arab womans that were clothed like ninja, a man commented that all men should be killed and all men are rapists, I replyed to his comment and said you are also a man why you rape then and he said that im the problem of this society, i know this fag is protected by a screen but swear to God if that fag were in my face I would beat him till I deform his skull, I can be ignorant to many things but when you call me a rapist while i know im a kissless virgin you will pay with your life for your words cunt.

i still want to see @gymcellragefuel 1v1 a ITcuck

gonna buy front row seats together with @XtremeMax and @ItsovERfucks

i still want to see @gymcellragefuel 1v1 a ITcuck

gonna buy front row seats together with @XtremeMax and @ItsovERfucks
Based

I wanna beat the shit outta some ITfags too :feelsdevil:

I commented something recently and about 50 white knights and foids replied to it throwing personal insults. They are like a hive mind they don’t have a brain they just follow the crowd. Fucking faggots I hate them so much

Would be enjoyable to curb stomp them

I commented something recently and about 50 white knights and foids replied to it throwing personal insults. They are like a hive mind they don’t have a brain they just follow the crowd. Fucking faggots I hate them so much
Foids became even more hiveminded since social media