Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I WANNA DROP DEAD

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I just want to die easily and peacefully, there js nowhere for me

Be careful 'boyo' (foido in fact), jannies might classify this as low effort postmaxxing

Good that you're an IT infiltrator, I might feel pity for you if you weren't.
I am not but you treat me just the sams as IT aleays has and as females do

why are you so bipolar

Use a shotgun then.

Would you mind elaborating OP?

I’m sorry to hear that. You shouldn’t kill yourself over some meaningless bs over the internet. I know you’ve got problems (as do I), but at the end of the day, the internet isn’t real life. There’s lots of good people out there and hopefully you get to meet them.

Drop a bomb instead.

same tired of this filthy brain, body, species and world just nuke everything already.

Just change your avatar theory

eat lion's mane
Lions mane is actually legit for brain damage niggas. Good for trucels too in moderation. Also recommend Meditation,yoga, and gymcel a bit. Cope showers good too. Do this shit and you will no longer need rope

:feelsmusic: "Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free"

Lions mane is actually legit for brain damage niggas. Good for trucels too in moderation. Also recommend Meditation,yoga, and gymcel a bit. Cope showers good too. Do this shit and you will no longer need rope
do you do yoga?

do you do yoga?
Yes for the flexibility shit. I may run guru game as I am curry and monk maxxed. Might be worth trying but main reason I am doing it now is cause I find it helps me not get muscle strain from rotting on PC and also recover from injuries faster