Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna drink some lean

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
★★★
But codeine syrup doesnt sell in this fucking country
where do i get lean bros pls tell me i need to try that shit

I always wondered what it tastes like. Party people drink it all the time, i see on soycial media.

Can't have shit as a loner :reeeeee:

I always wondered what it tastes like. Party people drink it all the time, i see on soycial media.

like sprite but danker and prob sweeter and gets u high

uuuuh tried it and didn't feel shit. There are a lot of medication containing codeine, not only cough syrup with codeine. Ever heard of tachidol?

They fake the high as they fake the drunkness

not really
damn idk how it's called internationally. Anyway look for meds with codeine in your country and language, many of them are easy af to get.

uuuuh tried it and didn't feel shit. There are a lot of medication containing codeine, not only cough syrup with codeine. Ever heard of tachidol?
Lean is popular with blacks because they have a genetic mutation that allows their body to convert the codeine into morphine far more efficiently.

Just stick to benadryl. Codeine is useless.

Lean is popular with blacks because they have a genetic mutation that allows their body to convert the codeine into morphine far more efficiently.

Just stick to benadryl. Codeine is useless.
Is that so? Could explain a lot of things

But codeine syrup doesnt sell in this fucking country
where do i get lean bros pls tell me i need to try that shit
Deadbabies
BBWcel Agoracel ★★★★
JoinedAug 26, 2024
Posts817

I had a foid at my former workplace. Always acting tough and independent. Landwhale couldn't even even handle a sip of vodka :feelskek:
the bigger they are the less alcohol tolerance they have. Strange. Yet...

Is that so? Could explain a lot of things
Yea. Also codeine isnt prescribed to stop pain like other opiates. Its an antitussive which is why its in cough syrup.

Most of the ‘high’ from lean is from the antihistamine (promethazine). Blacks also enjoy it because it makes them tired.

Yea. Also codeine isnt prescribed to stop pain like other opiates. Its an antitussive which is why its in cough syrup.

Most of the ‘high’ from lean is from the antihistamine (promethazine). Blacks also enjoy it because it makes them tired.
Almost like Xanax is the most popular benzo between party people but it's actually one of the weakest with short half life. I never understood why lean was so popular

Last edited:
True. But diabetes and heart diseases still got a grip on them like a motherfucker :lul:
They're gonna be advanced sexhavers even with type 69 diabetes

Eazy enough to make it yourself if you have access to separate promethazine and codeine. Short of getting the combination itself. I've tried making my own just for a laugh before. And it's fairly accurate.

Hydrocodone is tha shizz. They prescrib me 3refills back in tha day with 98% pure “heroin” opioid — 1/2 real opioid+1/2 synthetic medical grade “heroin” opioid for my bronchitis .That was the syrup most abused by doctors. All the rest are junk, especially robo…nothing but chemical poison.

I think it almost impossible to get doctors script for hydrocodone nowadays, just chemical poison replacement OTC cough syrups making people sick like dying dog when doing too much.

Last edited: