Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna die so badly

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
im light years away from ever being with a foid. im slowly turning old. i had no youth. holy fuck i cant take this
i have never been more depressed

Same
fuck planet earth

Couldn't you get a hooker? Obviously its not going to fix the problem but it might help. You can get a hooker anywhere even in america

Before you rope you should try the Tedpill and live in the woods without technology.

Before you rope you should try the Tedpill and live in the woods without technology.
I admire Ted's life tbh. But I personally need vidya and digital coom materials to sustain my existence.

You should not do anything.

Just sit at home and dont do anything. Dont think about anything. Just sit there.

im light years away from ever being with a foid. im slowly turning old. i had no youth. holy fuck i cant take this
i have never been more depressed

I feel the same. Watching my peers all slowly ascend and start families while I’m still an ugly virgin subhuman is hell

Lobotomy maxxing is a legit cope.

???????

Drink lye, you can find it at your nearest hardware store.

Couldn't you get a hooker? Obviously its not going to fix the problem but it might help. You can get a hooker anywhere even in america
yeah think i have to get a hooker at this point tbh. dont wanna spend my whole life not having sex

I admire Ted's life tbh. But I personally need vidya and digital coom materials to sustain my existence.
I am pretty sure that this is one of those things that if you don't do them for a while, you stop carrying about them

I'm patiently waiting for it.

the pain is too much to bear

I am pretty sure that this is one of those things that if you don't do them for a while, you stop carrying about them
Honestly you are probably right. If I can willpowermaxx for a while I should be able to get rid of vidya. Not sure about cooming though.

Honestly you are probably right. If I can willpowermaxx for a while I should be able to get rid of vidya. Not sure about cooming though.
Have a plan before doing that so you don't end up bored