Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wanna cat gf

Autism Supremacy.

Autism Supremacy.

Local.
★★
I was walking down the footpath when suddenly I see an old greyish-brown cat staring at me intently with her yellowish-orange eyes. She looks like an old stray cat with no collar, one eye faded and willowy whispy hair. She meows at me, so I squat down in front of her to look less scary and make tsktsktsk noises.

She slinks through a little trailer gate thing up to me and begins rubbing the side of her body against me. It strikes me how warm and soft she feels, and how actually ok with touching me she is. I feel really nice, like a person in a warm coat is giving me a big friendly hug. I haven't been hugged like this in a long time

So I start stroking her on the base of her tail (cause cats like this right?), making sure to pace the strokes because I respect her and her boundaries and I want her to enjoy it.

She pokes her really crusty looking vagina and butthole up at me as I pet her but she is meowing and seems to want me to keep going when I periodically slow down (I don't wanna bother her). I guess maybe she is in heat or something and I personally wouldn't and couldn't fuck her, but she was still really nice, affectionate and open towards me in a way that no human woman will ever be.

She came up to me and said hello, then brushed herself up against me in a nice warm fluffy cat embrace. I wanna take her into my house, pet her, cuddle her and feed her because she is so nice to me. Maybe she is a dumb animal that mostly cares about food and sex but so are women and they just prostitute themselves for money as single mothers if you aren't attractive, I can't fuck a cat but neither can I fuck a woman since I'm 172 cm. The cat still provides some semblance of warmth, affection, companionship, physical contact and something to care for/worth sacrificing time and energy for. I walked away and she kept kinda just looking at me in case I came back.

I wanted to scoop her up and take her home with me, get the vet to check her out to make sure she is ok, but sadly I live in a dorm.

wtf , fuck a mare instead.

I can't fuck a cat
Anything's an onahole if you're brave enough.

Brutal cat pill
Btw it gonna touch dis

niggas are so intimacy starved they'll be daydreaming about dating cats

what jews and women are doing to (uglt) men is a crime

I wish i had a kitty cat to cuddle and hold when i'm sad

just adopt a stray cat and you will get a friend forever or til he dies
can't animals run away from me unless i have food and even then they still don't like me

thats what i did with my kitty and she is my sun , she is the only good thing i have in my fucking life.
give her a hug for me brocel
i wish i had cat

yeah i'll get a cute kitty

adopt the ugliest incel-tier kitten of an animal shelter , My cat was pretty scrawny and weak and nobody wanted to adopt her but i gave her the chance for a good life. If you adopt a cute chad/stacy tier cat you are not different than normalfags and SOYciety. BTW my kitty is fat and beautiful now , She just needed food and medicines.

adopt the ugliest incel-tier kitten of an animal shelter , My cat was pretty scrawny and weak and nobody wanted to adopt her but i gave her the chance for a good life. If you adopt a cute chad/stacy tier cat you are not different than normalfags and SOYciety. BTW my kitty is fat and beautiful now , She just needed food and medicines.
Ive picked up a pretty beat and bitten up kitten off the street and he ended growing up into a Chadcat :feelsaww:

Ive picked up a pretty beat and bitten up kitten off the street and he ended growing up into a Chadcat :feelsaww:

Everyone deserves a chance , If SOYciety decided to give subhumans like us a chance instead bullying us and throwing shit at us through our whole lives and reducing the ridiculous requirements to get a job perhaps things would be way more different for us.

Im glad im not like normalfags who buy top tier pets instead adopting poor souls like my beloved kitten.