Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna be on top like Stalin

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I wanna send people to gulags, I want people being sent to wars especially women to fight for my riches.

I want be fuckin treated like a fuckin god and my portraits to be in every school, work place and ine every's fuckin clerks room.

Download 12

You have to be charismatic first; and for that, you need to be a HTN or above... :feelsjuice:

A pipe dream. :smonk:

I want to give everybody a purpose in a stratocratic traditionalistic free world

You have to be charismatic first; and for that, you need to be a HTN or above... :feelsjuice:

Hitler was incel. About charisma, I behave like Hitler sometimes

Imagine if Stalin and Hitler teamed up against the globohomo ZOG controlled allies :smonk:

You can be charismatic as an incel in exceptional circumstances, but you literally need to treat others like NPCs and not give a fuck about them. That‘s the only way to overcome autism.

You can be charismatic as an incel in exceptional circumstances
These situations are extremely rare, due to the negative halo effect... :feelsjuice:

Perhaps not impossible, but you would see a high level of difficulty in getting foids to even listen to what you have to say. :feelshehe:

These situations are extremely rare, due to the negative halo effect... :feelsjuice:

Perhaps not impossible, but you would see a high level of difficulty in getting foids to even listen to what you have to say. :feelshehe:
You have army for that. Hitler wasn't liked by high status women I believe. But you know when you got SS and wehrmacht they can shut the fuck up or Auschwitz