Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna be low inhib so bad!

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
I envy those that are low inhib. I wish I had no inhibitions at all. Being high inhib is being a complete cuck. Wish I just didn't give a shit. Damn it sucks. Not even that, I feel as if I was low inhib I could lose my virginity. Being high inhib is a curse

Just start beating up random people, preferably men.

Alright leave this forum then deal with it. People here have serious issues in their life that can’t be fixed. Stop coming here with your “muh high inhib” is stopping me.
Agreed, being low inhib barely helps with life
I envy those that are low inhib. I wish I had no inhibitions at all. Being high inhib is being a complete cuck. Wish I just didn't give a shit. Damn it sucks. Not even that, I feel as if I was low inhib I could lose my virginity. Being high inhib is a curse
Your life will be the same shit if you were low inhib too, there’s no inhib for us

Alright leave this forum then deal with it. People here have serious issues in their life that can’t be fixed. Stop coming here with your “muh high inhib” is stopping me.
No I won't leave this forum. I have more problems than just high inhib. You don't know all my issues from one post.

Quite a bold statement to say then if you have more problems as well. I do acknowledge you say “could”, nevertheless my point still stands.
I should have rephrased it. "Might" not Could .

Ask to your foid classmates if theh can fuck you for some bucks. Is legit advise.

Stop gatekeeping for other people you faggot.

I'm a low inhib psycho and it has gotten me no where because I'm ugly. Keep coping
Stop gatekeeping for other people you faggot.
Lol he is literally admitting to being a mentalcel you stupid fuckboy:lul:

I would cause drama and draw attention in my school. One foid might even report me. Like I said. Too much to risk
Nothing to risk cuz ur underage. That will be the wisest decision you will do. At the end you stated that you were normie tier in looks :feelsthink:

There's good advice on how to do that on the Good Looking Loser website. Of course it won't profit you much with women if you're not above average.

People become low inhib after brutal traumas in life that programm their brains to not give a fuck anymore.

I am naturally low inhib. Whenever I feel like a social cuck I ask myself what would Yujiro Hanma do and then my anxiety disappears. It is autistic but work on me

I'm trying to achieve this by altering my brain chemistry naturally. You can do this by increasing methylation. It can go wrong though. Taking L-Methionine or SAMe with certain vitamins will increase the neurochemical cocktail in your brain which could result in you becoming low inhib.

Why are you high inhib 100% of people already view you as a pussy boy loser. Its not like their opinions of us are going to get even worse.

Nothing to risk cuz ur underage. That will be the wisest decision you will do. At the end you stated that you were normie tier in looks :feelsthink:
Your right I'll try it out this year. But damn would it draw me alot of attention. I'll be on everyone's snap story or sum
People become low inhib after brutal traumas in life that programm their brains to not give a fuck anymore.
100%, and I feel like I'm slowly becoming more low inhib everday.
How I will do then?
Grammar left the chat:

Last edited: