Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanna be around stereotypical rich whites than any other groups

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Holy fuck. I just wanna be around rich stereotypical whites who are presumably catholic. Would be far better people to interact than any other group.

They'll bully you to suicide.

Massive cope. :feelskek: Stop looking at spastic middle class wiggers and associating them with rich whites. I’ve been in those areas and the “teasing” these guys may do to someone like me is far more tame, friendly & humane than if I was around other groups.

Fuck no. No ethnic should want to be around them. :feelswhat:

You really don't, cracker ass niggas like them are weird and often douchey, and smug and pretty uncomfortable to be around especially with conversations.

Massive cope. :feelskek: Stop looking at spastic middle class wiggers and associating them with rich whites. I’ve been in those areas and the “teasing” these guys may do to someone like me is far more tame, friendly & humane than if I was around other groups.
You're a spic. The last thing rich cumskins want is filth in their sanctuaries.

Fuck no. No ethnic should want to be around them. :feelswhat:
Im not self hating and I’ve left my larping WigNat phase but most of these rich whites are really friendly from personal experience.

I think a lot of ethnics just associate rednecks or spastic middle class whites with these guys.

You're a spic. The last thing rich cumskins want is filth in their sanctuaries.
Lol most of those guys usually have friends with different races regardless. The only thing that would set me back is being an aspie. Not being a spic :feelshaha:.

You really don't, cracker ass niggas like them are weird and often douchey, and smug and pretty uncomfortable to be around especially with conversations.
Being around smug people > being around hoodrats or strong accent ethnics who shit on aspies like me.

Im not self hating and I’ve left my larping WigNat phase but most of these rich whites are really friendly from personal experience.

I think a lot of ethnics just associate rednecks or spastic middle class whites with these guys.
They are friendly because leading a lucky life with positive reinforcements made them think existence is inherently beautiful

Lol most of those guys usually have friends with different races regardless. The only thing that would set me back is being an aspie. Not being a spic :feelshaha:.

Being around smug people > being around hoodrats or strong accent ethnics who shit on aspies like me.
So you want them to be smug to you then?

SpicCels will literally say I’m coping when I say I find Latinas the most attractive or I don’t completely hate my Hispanic roots. Even defending indios. But then they’ll say I’m self hating because i point out facts and truths about whites & the rich(exception of kikes) being more civilized and better to be around.
:feelsseriously:

They are not. They will mock you in the subtlest way possible and then laugh at you for being the genetically inferior shitskin they know you are if you react. :feelshaha:

SpicCels will literally say I’m coping when I say I find Latinas the most attractive or I don’t completely hate my Hispanic roots.
Nigga when did I say your coping if you find Latinas attractive, I find em attractive.
Even defending indios. But then they’ll say I’m self hating because i point out facts and truths about whites & the rich(exception of kikes) being more civilized and better to be around.
:feelsseriously:
I agree if you realize whites are superior when it comes to being less barbaric in current times and smarter but doesn't mean they'll fuckin welcome you or they don't have their quirks.

They are not. They will mock you in the subtlest way possible and then laugh at you for being the genetically inferior shitskin they know you are if you react. :feelshaha:
Lol you think the middle class white kids who did this in school who weren’t even rich just middle class are a representation,

Have you ever actually been around older rich whites bruh. :feelskek: I would take that over living around hoodrats, wiggers or any other insufferable group.

Nigga when did I say your coping if you find Latinas attractive, I find em attractive.
I agree if you realize whites are superior when it comes to being less barbaric in current times and smarter but doesn't mean they'll fuckin welcome you or they don't have their quirks.
I do agree whites have their quirks but compared to a lot of the groups ID take that. Also keep in mind a lot of the quirks you see are with lower class whites.

Anyways the thing about is I’m aspie that’s really the main issue not the fact that I’m a spic like these coping ethnics in the replies. No aspie will ever get respected however if I was a NT latino with similar interests you really think rich whites wouldn’t be a better option for me than any other group. I’m specifying rich btw not middle class.

Also yea I won’t disagree that being an aspie won’t save me everywhere. Any area I go to I’ll never fit in I’m pretty much disabled because of that so it doesn’t matter but I would prefer richer areas that are more sympathetic than really any other area.

I am

whenever you're around these groups you're bound to be near a lot of chinks and jeets too

also they're virtue signaling leftist libtards
Damn. Like genuine rich or just more upper middle class. Like middle class college whites kind of live around me they’re pretty cool. I wouldn’t say where I live is really bad.

I just hate fucking going to the train station or walking around the streets not too far and having to hope I don’t get hassled by hoodrats.

. Also keep in mind a lot of the quirks you see are with lower class whites.
You have no clue how whites are in general whether they're lower class or middle or upper, trust me I live in a city with lots of crackers and white washed fucks and they all suck.

You have no clue how whites are in general whether they're lower class or middle or upper, trust me I live in a city with lots of crackers and white washed fucks and they all suck.
Bro I know how they are I had plenty of experiences with those whites I went to school with them and I worked with them. I don’t deny there was some spastic middle class whites (some of em were kikes) I did not like overall the richer whites were genuinely always more respectful than others. Asians as well but more Asian Zoomers (except Korean) the older Asians are condescending ngl.

Yes genuine rich, that's why I'm friendless because I'm out of place here
Holy fuck. Are you non NT or NT? If you’re aspie it literally explains why. Being aspie is the worst thing you could have pretty much.

probably non NT, never been diagnosed but teachers suspected me of autism

my mom got upset when she heard my teachers tell her that so i forced myself to be a normal introvert and nothing happened after that
Brootal

Unlikely. They'll charm him with fake smiles and compliments, and then talk about how much of a disgusting shitskin or whatever the fuck he is and how he should go back to his country behind his back.