Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wanna be a ricecel

These trannys are some of the dumbest niggers on the planet

Just fucking lol, going from noodlewhore to ricecel is pretty much the biggest demotion you can get :feelskek:
Precisely comrade, that is the highest high to lowest low

What did she expected as a truecel conversation? She is most likely 5 feet and toddler looking. She still can get an empathy online as a tranny.

I genuinely believe being a troon and have forced respect from lgbthalo is better than being a truecel asian. :kys:
Ftm troonies get hundreds of likes on tindr/grindr, for the simple reason of being unable to remove their vag :lul: Sad ass fakecels trying to act nice to troons to nut in some rotten poon.

Last edited:
I genuinely believe being a troon and have forced respect from lgbthalo is better than being a truecel asian. :kys:
Yeah of course it is, why do you think so many kids do it? You're all of a sudden special and part of the victim-community, teachers/foids and soys will treat you special to virtue signal. You can become a diversity hire at some high paying job to boost their ESG-score.

Otherwise they wouldn't even have to make a thread like this, like yeah you want to be a man, that was the whole point of becoming a tranny or was it?

Yeah of course it is, why do you think so many kids do it? You're all of a sudden special and part of the victim-community, teachers/foids and soys will treat you special to virtue signal. You can become a diversity hire at some high paying job to boost their ESG-score.

Otherwise they wouldn't even have to make a thread like this, like yeah you want to be a man, that was the whole point of becoming a tranny or was it?
Currently at the library, theres many troonies working here, Blackrock and vanguard (stocks) Own major shares in major company, and they are known for being the leading cause of diversity and lgbt, mainly cause they force the companies as agreement. Ftm are genuinely just mentally ill women reinforced by clown society.

Beyond retardation

You should be happy. Now this noodle will know 1% of the pain ricecels face:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

@mcmoohyun @starcrapoo
Jfl but i sincerely welcome her challenge now

I never thought I would hear the words "I WANT TO BE A RICECEL", especially from a noodlewhore

I live in SF which is the homo capital of the world and I have observed the homo community.

My best assessment of the situation with troons is that they are the most mentally ill homos out there (and homos in general are ALREADY one of the most mentally ill groups out there right alongside hapas and mulattos). Troons are essentially the gay dudes that other gay dudes don't want so they switch genders. For the ftm's, mentally ill femcels switching genders in order to attract gay dudes. I don't think this is always the case but I would bet a third or half of the cases.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-owBhLGaH4

Last edited:
I live in SF which is the homo capital of the world and I have observed the homo community.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Man you really hate SF. You should see into how you can move out there.

Her family definitely cut her off the way she was in glee when she got her tits cut :lul:

My best assessment of the situation with troons is that they are the most mentally ill homos out there (and homos in general are ALREADY one of the most mentally ill groups out there right alongside hapas and mulattos). Troons are essentially the gay dudes that other gay dudes don't want so they switch genders. For the ftm's, mentally ill femcels switching genders in order to attract gay dudes. I don't think this is always the case but I would bet a third or half of the cases.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-owBhLGaH4

you have to be insane loser of a female to think being a man would be a better experience