Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna be a dad so bad

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Well not right at this moment but I'm the future I'd love to be a father. I've always wanted to raise a kid and create memories with them.

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE ABUSIVE DEADBEAT DADS GET TO HAVE CHILDREN BUT NOT ME WTFFFFF??????

I FUCKING HATE SHITTY PARENTS SO MUCH!!!!

I hope to ascend in the future mang

Is ascending with Hispanic women an option, they're one of the last few foids left who still keep the traditional familial values alive.

We are trucels. Our genetics have determined we are not "fit" to be Pops to children.

same with my ideal gf and our cute protestant children

Why would you want to make a another future .IS user? My mum's subhuman and utter-trash genetics will end, and go to the fucking grave with me.:horror:

Last edited:
we will never creampie :feelsbadman:

It's unusual for a nigger to feel like that. Are you on drugs right now?

Five years after your post, you’ll be sitting in your cozy suburban home, your son on your lap, and your giga Stacy wife resting her head on your shoulder. You’ll be relaxing in your custom-made recliner, watching your flat-screen TV in peace, thinking back to the days when you were an incel, wondering if you’d ever make it out of the blackpill abyss. The Stacys who used to ignore you? Now they’re all over you, but you’ve already locked down the ultimate giga Stacy, the one who’s everything those basic Beckys could never be. Your ascension was real, and now you’re living the dream, reaping the rewards of your sigma grindset. The bluepillers can’t even comprehend how far you’ve come, while they’re stuck in their dead-end jobs and toxic relationships, you’re the alpha who made it out, who conquered the game, with your high-value genetics passed down to your little Chad.

Five years after your post, you’ll be sitting in your cozy suburban home, your son on your lap, and your giga Stacy wife resting her head on your shoulder. You’ll be relaxing in your custom-made recliner, watching your flat-screen TV in peace, thinking back to the days when you were an incel, wondering if you’d ever make it out of the blackpill abyss. The Stacys who used to ignore you? Now they’re all over you, but you’ve already locked down the ultimate giga Stacy, the one who’s everything those basic Beckys could never be. Your ascension was real, and now you’re living the dream, reaping the rewards of your sigma grindset. The bluepillers can’t even comprehend how far you’ve come, while they’re stuck in their dead-end jobs and toxic relationships, you’re the alpha who made it out, who conquered the game, with your high-value genetics passed down to your little Chad.
Beautiful. I wish that for me and you and everyone here.

Is ascending with Hispanic women an option, they're one of the last few foids left who still keep the traditional familial values alive.
Nope. I wouldn't mind ascending with one.

They have cute accents

Black
Dad

Pick one

For years you have been stomped under the boots of society for being a manlet. Instead of necking yourself, you kept pushing, ignoring the Stacies that chose the tallfags over you. It all seemed hopeless, but you kept moving even if there was no light at the end of the tunnel. With mental scars all over you, you start to mentally and physically harden more than the tallfags ever will, becoming more aloof and resilient. You had finally passed the stage where many manlets would neck themselves, god rest their souls, but one other thing is that a particular looksmatch woman started to notice you.

You think to yourself "Just another whore that's looking for a betabuxxer", but no, this time is different, this woman radiated energy that you haven't seen before. Your newfound strength allows you to approach her, eyeing out her beauty while she eyes out you. She admits that you are short, and being taller would be preferred, but she still likes you regardless, aroused by your immense masculinity. You both then get it on while you ascend to the Heavens, realizing that she's a virgin, or at least a sexually inexperienced woman, then you two have kids. Notably, your sons by a miracle towered over both of you, both you and her are shocked as she in truth didn't mind. You successfully lived a life, fought against many tribulations and your reward was a female best friend that you still fuck and a loving family; you are found lifeless on the bed and your wife sheds tears upon her wake, but in your last moments, the blackpill never left you...

Last edited:
For years you have been stomped under the boots of society for being a manlet. Instead of necking yourself, you kept pushing, ignoring the Stacies that chose the tallfags over you. It all seemed hopeless, but you kept moving even if there was no light at the end of the tunnel. With mental scars all over you, you start to mentally and physically harden more than the tallfags ever will, becoming more aloof and resilient. You had finally passed the stage where many manlets would neck themselves, god rest their souls, but one other thing is that a particular looksmatch woman started to notice you.

You think to yourself "Just another whore that's looking for a betabuxxer", but no, this time is different, this woman radiated energy that you haven't seen before. Your newfound strength allows you to approach her, eyeing out her beauty while she eyes out you. She admits that you are short, and being taller would be preferred, but she still likes you regardless, aroused by your immense masculinity. You both then get it on while you ascend to the Heavens, realizing that she's a virgin, or at least a sexually inexperienced woman, then you two have kids. Notably, your sons by a miracle towered over both of you, both you and her are shocked as she in truth didn't mind. You successfully lived a life, fought against many tribulations and your reward was a female best friend that you still fuck and a loving family; you are found lifeless on the bed and your wife sheds tears upon her wake, but in your last moments, the blackpill never left you...
beautiful.

Being a dad and taking son fishing would be a memory for life

Having a son would be worth living for

No dad for your face