Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I walked past many hot foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I ate a lovely kebab today but on my way there, I walked past a lot of bars and nightclubs and I saw normans and hot foids wearing barely any clothes. I wanted to walk up to them and pull up their skirts and feel their asses, but I decided not to.

I didn't get too mad because at least I get to go to a party next week, so that made me feel better. Otherwise I would've probably went home without getting my kebab.

While I was waiting for the bus, a homeless foid came up to me asking me for money for the homeless shelter. JFL at her tbh.

its brutal being out there, watching hot foids, like visiting a museum looking at paintings that dont belong to you..or an expensive mansion that you cant afford

its brutal being out there, watching hot foids, like visiting a museum looking at paintings that dont belong to you..or an expensive mansion that you cant afford
yeah, I just need to fuck one next week. It'll be a big enough dopamine rush for me to get my life back on track. I need pussy asap.