Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wake up every morning regretting every decision I made the day before

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Without getting into details

Actually fuck it I'll get into details

a user from this forum got approached before Valentine's Day and fucked the girl on the next day

mrp volts

He fucking larped as truecel

Anyways this got me really mad

because while he was balls deep and cuddling with hisgirlfriend on Valentine's Day I was drunk in my room by myself still trying to get over the fact that my oneitis uses me like a fucking emotional tampon and threw me away like the orbiting piece of garbage shit I am jfl

Anywaysignore the part above, but it got me really mad and I started sperging out(not really but I feltweird asfuck and started laughing because I. Was angry)

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and think how pathetic, and be disappointed in myself. I'm a shoe different person in the morning, my mood is like an up and down curve, I hate myself in the morning, and then I get super happy during the day (11-2) and then I slowly get sad again (I hate the word depressed it's such a fucking gay word) and then eventually I start to really hate myself again

So yuh that's my rant
Replies: 0

Last edited:
I wake up every morning wanting to pee

I like you op

Is good to venting sometimes bro

Without getting into details

Actually fuck it I'll get into details

a user from this forum got approached before Valentine's Day and fucked the girl on the next day

mrp volts

He fucking larped as truecel

Anyways this got me really mad

because while he was balls deep and cuddling with hisgirlfriend on Valentine's Day I was drunk in my room by myself still trying to get over the fact that my oneitis uses me like a fucking emotional tampon and threw me away like the orbiting piece of garbage shit I am jfl

Anywaysignore the part above, but it got me really mad and I started sperging out(not really but I feltweird asfuck and started laughing because I. Was angry)

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and think how pathetic, and be disappointed in myself. I'm a shoe different person in the morning, my mood is like an up and down curve, I hate myself in the morning, and then I get super happy during the day (11-2) and then I slowly get sad again (I hate the word depressed it's such a fucking gay word) and then eventually I start to really hate myself again

So yuh that's my rant
Replies: 0
I used to get happy around the time of afternoons especially on Fridays just like you but now it seems like I’m have like 5 stages of grief everyday.

I just ldar.
no decisions and no regrets,and the fact that other users are getting sex doesn't make me feel bad as long as they fuck off the site without bragging.

still trying to get over the fact that my oneitis uses me like a fucking emotional tampon and threw me away like the orbiting piece of garbage shit I am jfl

stop orbiting her then

I regret nothing
full

Over for regretcels

I wake up with a mourning wood
I cri tbh