Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I waited this long because of ihaveno1

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I was making post count celebration threads in the beginning but @ihaveno1 said 5000 should be minimum for a celebration thread so I waited to make another 1. Hi buddy hi buddy hi! Hey friend hi guy hey pal! Hey dude hey guy!

Post mogs me.

Congrats on being a loser!

Will you cool down now?

1ad7d3070b67daca281aee6f8f395e637034a654

Jfl

Congrats, man :feelsokman:

>5002
>jan 17, 2019
:feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

5k you did it boyo:feelsautistic:

-_-

You won't be able to keep up the pace for too much longer, I used to postmaxx before as well...

I would say 3k minimum.

Regardless congradulations

You will one day dethrone ritalincel

LOL congrats bro, but i was kinda joking when i said that tbh, but thanks for remembering :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@Insomniac on suicide watch

LOL congrats bro, but i was kinda joking when i said that tbh, but thanks for remembering :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Hey look! It's cool that you showed up on the thread tbh.

Hey look! It's cool that you showed up on the thread tbh.
haha yup! nice thread tbh

btw ER would hate ur avi, he mentioned how he was never able to master that move on his skateboard

"It crushed me a little inside to see that I was a failure at skateboarding after more than a year of practicing it. I could never master the kickflip or heelflip. All I could do was the ollie jump and ride down a few ramps. I saw eight-year-old boys at the skatepark who could do a kickflip with ease, and it made me so angry. Why did I fail at everything I tried?I asked myself." :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

haha yup! nice thread tbh

btw ER would hate ur avi, he mentioned how he was never able to master that move on his skateboard

"It crushed me a little inside to see that I was a failure at skateboarding after more than a year of practicing it. I could never master the kickflip or heelflip. All I could do was the ollie jump and ride down a few ramps. I saw eight-year-old boys at the skatepark who could do a kickflip with ease, and it made me so angry. Why did I fail at everything I tried?I asked myself." :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
That's really sad tbh. And once again unfortunately it's relatable. I can only Ollie and pop shuvit tbh. I haven't practiced as long as he did though so maybe there is hope. That's dope though I only listened to the manifesto while I did other things so I must have missed the part where he talks about skating.

Its over for Insomniaccels and Michael15651cels

Its over for Insomniaccels and Michael15651cels
They both have crazy PPD though I won't lie. 200+ per day is pretty high. You are really fast now too though.

tfw when a 2019cel postmogs you

It's so brutal to be postmogged when you're a 2017cel