Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I vomit when I see gays

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
You know when you look at gore and you have an urge to vomit because it just triggers inside of you?

The same applies to when I see two males kissing I feel the urge to vomit. I have never actually puked but I might, especially if I see them in public. It's morally wrong, against Christianity and will lead to extinction.

I wish USSR nuked us to death in the 60s so all this shit would never happen. It only did because of globalization and it will get worse every day.

It's just a matter of time before pedophilia becomes legal because according to faggots "love is love".

I hope a fascist/falangist authoritarian government takes power, disciplines my people and extends my countries border to make my ancestors proud (in real life)

I barely see any gays but when I see a gay couple, I automatically make some distance between myself and the fags