Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I vividly remember one of the first time I touched a foids bare skin

dilapidatedincel

dilapidatedincel

Greycel
Was standing in line at the dining hall with my friend and this Asian foid and black foid who I semi knew. The entire time I was trying not to stand to close because I'm super awkward around foids and I didn't want to smell their mind controlling pheromones kek. Anyway the Asian foid was laughing at something my friend said and she fell back and her smooth, soft, bare arm brushed against mine, and I swear to God it was like my body had suddenly been super charged with lighning. I started to have these slight convulsions and my dick instantly went from flaccid to rock hard just from this foid touching me. And I want to add that normally I'm a low T numale that is very difficult to get aroused, but the slightest physical contact with this foid was enough to send me into anaphylactic shock.

Afterwards I'm pretty sure she sensed something wrong because she moved away from me quickly and I awkwardly excused myself so that she wouldn't see raging erection. but bros, I'm fairly sure that in that moment I was so pumped on testosterone that I would have anything and I mean ANYTHING to fuck that foid. Like there is no way I could be held accountable for my actions due to the testosterone running through my veins and my years of lack of physical contact.

There is nothing more RAW and SENSUAL than bare physical contact with a foid. As a male I NEED sex, it is literally fucking criminal for women to deprive us sub 5 men of physical contact, they are fucking EVIL. Even now thinking about smelling and feeling a girls bare skin.. FUUUUUUCK. Men should not be held responsible for what they do to obtain sex in this mentally vulnerable, physically deprived state. It is our fucking purpose as human beings.

When you introduce yourself and shake her hand.

Hngggh

When you introduce yourself and shake her hand.

Hngggh
Their perfume + their soft, smooth skin is literally psychological assault for sub 5 men. Being so close to that which you can never have... It's unbearable.

Yes about 10 years ago when one of my sisters still lived at home, one of her friends came over. By rare chance I answered the door and she greeted me with hug and kiss on the cheek. Her body felt so damn petite and soft, it felt so amazing, her soft lips on my cheek was like that spark you talk about.

I ended up going to my room and laying in my bed with my mind running at 10000mph imagining how I am missing out on that. Now 10 years later I am still missing out on that. Normies get to do this 100000s of times in their life, it’s no wonder they’re motivated to do things in life, they get that constant intimacy that boosts their wellbeing and mindset to be positive and happy.

Women can literally cure a mans heart and mind with consistent intimacy, except we’re not entitled to that because don’t meet the physical/status standard, and yet society actually expects us to contribute and suck it up :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I answered the door and she greeted me with hug and kiss on the cheek.
:worryfeels:
I ended up going to my room and laying in my bed with my mind running at 10000mph imagining how I am missing out on that. Now 10 years later I am still missing out on that.
For me visualizing helps a lot, but for some it's suifuel. With enough concentration I can feel skin, hair, lips/tongue(or at least how I imagine them to be), etc, but honestly it can better when remembering those created experiences after the fact, as it takes a lot less mental energy.

this is all so depressing imaging this fuuuuuuuck. to think there are guys out there so attractive they literally pump and dump foids with ease. really makes you think why am i not roping asap.

this is all so depressing imaging this fuuuuuuuck. to think there are guys out there so attractive they literally pump and dump foids with ease. really makes you think why am i not roping asap.

It’s over reeeeeeeeeee

Yes about 10 years ago when one of my sisters still lived at home, one of her friends came over. By rare chance I answered the door and she greeted me with hug and kiss on the cheek. Her body felt so damn petite and soft, it felt so amazing, her soft lips on my cheek was like that spark you talk about.

I ended up going to my room and laying in my bed with my mind running at 10000mph imagining how I am missing out on that. Now 10 years later I am still missing out on that. Normies get to do this 100000s of times in their life, it’s no wonder they’re motivated to do things in life, they get that constant intimacy that boosts their wellbeing and mindset to be positive and happy.

Women can literally cure a mans heart and mind with consistent intimacy, except we’re not entitled to that because don’t meet the physical/status standard, and yet society actually expects us to contribute and suck it up :feelswhat:
sounds like my experiences as well

ive always wanted to touch a foids leg but never been able to :feelsrope:

Sex has to be a human right.

Big deal. I used to work security and always had to touch foids arms when checking ID to determine if they got a bracelet that denotes they are legal drinking age etc.

Normies get to do this 100000s of times in their life, it’s no wonder they’re motivated to do things in life, they get that constant intimacy that boosts their wellbeing and mindset to be positive and happy.