Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I usually dislike Millennia Thinker but this video is spot on

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/F8qK_n4cDyA?si=t5eM7qB6c6CTNUEA

At the end of the day it's not a matter of personality, hobbies, self improvement or dressing up well. It's just looks. If you're quiet/shy/introvert (pretty much interchangeable) but ugly you'll always be a creep and invisible. If you're handsome you can be low functioning autist and play with toy cars all day without uttering a word, and foids will still orbit around you.

At the end of the day it's not a matter of personality, hobbies, self improvement or dressing up well. It's just looks. If you're quiet/shy/introvert (pretty much interchangeable) but ugly you'll always be a creep and invisible. If you're handsome you can be low functioning autist and play with toy cars all day without uttering a word, and foids will still orbit around you.
No shit, it's literally all about looks. Everything else is secondary or tertiary at best.

No shit, it's literally all about looks. Everything else is secondary or tertiary at best.
No mang, I'm a mentalcel which directly implies I'm a incel brooooooooooooooo, mentalceldom is way worse than having an ugly face. I'm a 6`1 6/10 coomskin but I'm not NT, I have autism:feelstastyman: so I am most definitely an incel, no doubt about it

Used to watch his old videos way back in the day. Apparently there’s lore to his newer videos or something lol

No mang, I'm a mentalcel which directly implies I'm a incel brooooooooooooooo, mentalceldom is way worse than having an ugly face. I'm a 6`1 6/10 coomskin but I'm not NT, I have autism:feelstastyman: so I am most definitely an incel, no doubt about it
Michael jordan laugh

But I remember he got roasted by blackpillERs for one of his videos and had a complete giga cope meltdown

From personal experience, this hits way too close to home.
But I remember he got roasted by blackpillERs for one of his videos and had a complete giga cope meltdown
Yep. I refuse to watch him usually, but this was a good watch.

Kek. Based.

His vids are good

Stop denying the NT pill, being NT is even for Chads extremely important

Its so annoying how foids and normies say: "To gET a GF yUO nEEd TO BE intEREstiNg!!!!! YUO Need TU OpeN UP moRE!!!!111"
But then why is there a "DARK INTROVERT ASTHETIC"?
because chads who are quiet have their own asthetic proves that it doesnt matter If youre quiet or not.

FACE IS LAW.

Looks > everything else