Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Used To Throw Tantrums. I'd Make The Guy In The Bagel Store Look Like a Church Picnic

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When I was young, I used to throw a lot of tantrums. This was in the 1970's and early 1980's, up until I was 25.
This would make the guy in the Bagel Store look like a Girl Scout Picnic.
If they had cell phones back then, They'd all film me and I'd be very famous.
They did have movie cameras around back then, but how many people actually carried them around.
Film was VERY expensive, including developing, which would take weeks.
The internet didn't have video back then, so there is no way they could've had broadcast it.
I am lucky to have grown up before cell phones and FaceBook.
Otherwise, my schoolmates would tease me, set me off, film it and post it all over the internet.
Even if they did it now, I wouldn't care, since I have no friends and no family left.

damn u agemog me so hard

Don't show your powerlevel, even if you don't have things to lose. Hide your powers, normies are dangerous.

Giving video recording capabilities to npcs was a huge mistake.

Why did you do that, someone pissed you off or?

You should start doing that again and become a new incel saint

Why? I'll be 50 next month, and I'm SO glad I grew up in the 80's and 90's. I would hate to be 18 in this toxic culture we now live in.
I grew up in the 1960's and 1970's.
You should start doing that again and become a new incel saint
With my luck, they'll just put me in the psychiatric ward.
With that previous guy, the reason he wasn't taken away was perhaps because he had it staged. In real life, I don't think that guy would have punched him.
That whole thing looked scripted.

Last edited:
I grew up in the 1960's and 1970's.

That's even more reason why shouldn't want to be 18 again, at least not in this day and age. This culture sucks.
Imagine going to college now and being hit with a rape charge just for being in the same room alone with a foid.
Being a sub-8 male in America in 2019 is like like living in Saudi Arabia under Sharia law 200 years ago. You're not allowed any contact whatsoever with the opposite sex. So much for the 60's ideal of "liberated" women in America. Liberated my ass. American women are, ironically, among the most prudish and paranoid pieces of shit in the world.

You could've ascended through statusmaxxing

My older brah, I don't mean to be judgmental. We're all brahs in the same boat here. I am just curious.

How were you unable to bang chicks back in the 60's and 70's, in the hippies sexual freedom age, when people were literally grabbing a stranger beside him and screwing her on the spot?

Nowadays we all know how hard it is with internet, feminism, etc, etc. But back then? Is it not the way I described above? I don't know I never lived that age, and it is all hearsay.

Just curious.

Do that at your retirement home and you'd see the result young man.

It's not uncommon for me to snap like Bagelcel did. I might have anger problems.

When I was young, I used to throw a lot of tantrums. This was in the 1970's and early 1980's, up until I was 25.
This would make the guy in the Bagel Store look like a Girl Scout Picnic.
If they had cell phones back then, They'd all film me and I'd be very famous.
They did have movie cameras around back then, but how many people actually carried them around.
Film was VERY expensive, including developing, which would take weeks.
The internet didn't have video back then, so there is no way they could've had broadcast it.
I am lucky to have grown up before cell phones and FaceBook.
Otherwise, my schoolmates would tease me, set me off, film it and post it all over the internet.
Even if they did it now, I wouldn't care, since I have no friends and no family left.
I'm kind of the same way. I have bouts of rage where I become irate and dangerous. Luckily I'm away from people whenever this happens.
I was recorded when something like this happened. I was being bullied by popular kids. I didn't throw a tantrum, but I attacked one of them and put one of them into headlock while they recorded it. The bus driver had to break up the fight or it would get even uglier.

The funny part is that none of them tried to jump in and save their friend from me.

i never had any tantrums tbh

I'm having a tantrum right now!

All the time. People pick on me,
Cut me in line - AN THEN TEASE ME ABOUT IT.

everytime someone treats me like piece of shit it just flicks the switch inside me and taunts me 1000x more than a normal person, i think can relate to you

OP I am so sorry you have had to endure this