Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Used to Think Women Were "Modest" and "Honorable" LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
When I was young, and Baby Boomers ruled the world, I noticed that the vast majority of women didn't pay attention to men, and didn't seem interested in sex at all. I felt as though they didn't have a pulse. They didn't even seem human to me. I was a horny teenager at the time, who couldn't stop thinking about sex, and yet all the femoids around me seemed unfazed by sex at all. Something was not right.

So, like a lost nomad wandering in the desert, I would ask my elders about the reason for this. Here are some of the answers they would offer me:

"Women want sex, but they just don't show it!"
"Women don't care what you look like; they have to get to know you first in order to become attracted to you!"
"Women are sexually modest. That's why they're called 'the fairer sex'"
"They want sex, but society conditions them to pretend they don't want it"
"Most women are married or have boyfriends. That's why they don't stare at men"
"Women have honor. They don't just jump in the sack with strangers!"

Just LOL at all these pathetic explanations. They're as wrong as claiming the earth is flat. Here's the REAL answer:

"Women don't act sexual because most men are not attractive"

That's it. No need for complex explanations, and no need to attribute virtues to women that they don't possess.
It's easy for a femoid to be uninterested in sex when she's surrounded by unattractive men. But, present her with an 8+ man, and watch her demeanor suddenly change.

Boomers are neolithic retards.

Last edited:
Its funny how we treat foids innocently like they are from the 18th century but behind the scenes they are getting jizzed on and shit...

When women feel sexual attraction there is a complete role reversal. The woman chases the man. Gives the man gifts. Takes care of and dotes on the man.

Women don't like sex is probably the greatest bluepill lie ever told. Women obviously do like sex, biology designed them that way. Just not with the majority of men.

When women feel sexual attraction there is a complete role reversal. The woman chases the man. Gives the man gifts. Takes care of and dotes on the man.
This is where I initially noticed that something was wrong.

If she does nothing to catch your attention, it never began.

Women don't like sex is probably the greatest bluepill lie ever told. Women obviously do like sex, biology designed them that way. Just not with the majority of men.

They don't value sex because it's easier to obtain than ordering a pizza.

They only value sex with a top tier male. They only like sex with a top tier male.

All wAAAMYNZZZ are trash bag whores

:soy::soy:
This whole post is wrong because wahmen don’t like it when u post uncomfortable truths. I’m gonna go on Reddit and make fun of dis post for upboates and then going to go on r/latestagecapitalism on my iPhone inside Chipotle

WE NEVER SAID LOOKS DONT MATTER BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

This happens to all of us, society lied and made us believe females were good

Its funny how we treat foids innocently like they are from the 18th century but behind the scenes they are getting jizzed on and shit...
And that's exactly the way they want to keep it. They want you, Mr. Sub-8 man, to stay politely in your place, while they cherry pick the top men to spit roast them.

Women never show their whore behaviour in public but they are used to being sluts in Chad's bedroom ofc. Thats why they seem kinda "innocent" at first sight. Once they see Chad theyre never the same again and transform into some rabid animals.

same. when i first found out what a blowjob was, i thought that there is no way most girls could know what that is, lmao.