Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to think that I'm an ethnic trapped in a white man's body

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
But now I realize I'm just Slavic.

Being slavic is Worse than being ethnic tbh

Being a below average looking slavic male is a death sentence tbh ngl.

I'm a chad trapped in an incel body, ded srs

Slavland = SEA for everyone except slavs
I tried locationceling in: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Serbia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia.

Got like one Tinder match in each, all of which ghosted.

I tried locationceling in: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Serbia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia.

Got like one Tinder match in each, all of which ghosted.

I don't think women use Tinder that much. You need to go out and show some money and foreign passport and foreign accent. Also they have matchmaking agencies for rich foreigners etc.

I don't think women use Tinder that much. You need to go out and show some money and foreign passport and foreign accent. Also they have matchmaking agencies for rich foreigners etc.
I'm a currycel, hit up a few bars in the Czech Republic with a white Anglo chad friend, and was brutally rejected by Czech, Slovak and Ukrainian girls despite chad trying to pressure them.

I'm a currycel, hit up a few bars in the Czech Republic with a white Anglo chad friend, and was brutally rejected by Czech, Slovak and Ukrainian girls despite chad trying to pressure them.

Czech republic is maybe not a good idea, it's full of Germanic looking pretty boys because they're heavily mixed with Germanics. Go to some shithole in Ukraine.

Can confirm. I am WASP and mog all Slavs. Now I will go to EE and get my complimentary pussy.

Czech republic is maybe not a good idea, it's full of Germanic looking pretty boys because they're heavily mixed with Germanics. Go to some shithole in Ukraine.
Will try when I have more time, but not optimistic. Do they even speak conversational English in some shithole in Ukraine?