Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to think my main issues were communication problems and I could always improve it

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Thats a pretty retarded bluepill take.

Much like how normies have no problem getting girls, most normies don't have problems in communication either.

Like they never needed to "learn" or "improve" it. They just knew how to talk the right way that wouldn't piss off others.

A lot of the way we talk has to do with our personalities which have been fucked up from childhood due to lack of proper socialization and constantly being shat on. Good luck trying to change something so heavily ingrained in you.

Also that is making an assumption that in communication, only what you say and how its said matters. That it wrong since in real life, we don't communicate like this. We talk in person, face to face. And when its a face to face conversation, there will always be other factors involved such as prejudice, lookism, bias etc.

Think about it. On message boards, we have neckbeards posting and no one has issues with the content posted. But if he was to say the same stuff in person, he would be considered creepy, weird etc. There's a reason we always have the Online self vs the IRL self. You can be a wizard on Tinder but it all means jack shit when you actually meet up.

So to summarize how on earth can you improve your communications when 1.Your Personality has already been fucked 2.A lot of factors beyond your control affect how people interpret what you say like your appearance and people's prejudice.

our personalities aren't even necessarily bad, i mean i suppose some are

our real problem is looks (obviously) and super low social status

Thats a pretty retarded bluepill take.

Much like how normies have no problem getting girls, most normies don't have problems in communication either.

Like they never needed to "learn" or "improve" it. They just knew how to talk the right way that wouldn't piss off others.

A lot of the way we talk has to do with our personalities which have been fucked up from childhood due to lack of proper socialization and constantly being shat on. Good luck trying to change something so heavily ingrained in you.

Also that is making an assumption that in communication, only what you say and how its said matters. That it wrong since in real life, we don't communicate like this. We talk in person, face to face. And when its a face to face conversation, there will always be other factors involved such as prejudice, lookism, bias etc.

Think about it. On message boards, we have neckbeards posting and no one has issues with the content posted. But if he was to say the same stuff in person, he would be considered creepy, weird etc. There's a reason we always have the Online self vs the IRL self. You can be a wizard on Tinder but it all means jack shit when you actually meet up.

So to summarize how on earth can you improve your communications when 1.Your Personality has already been fucked 2.A lot of factors beyond your control affect how people interpret what you say like your appearance and people's prejudice.
You don’t. It’s over. You’ll be posting here until you’re 90
our personalities aren't even necessarily bad, i mean i suppose some are

our real problem is looks (obviously) and super low social status

You don’t. It’s over. You’ll be posting here until you’re 90
cope, this website will be shut down this year after a few more false flags

cope, this website will be shut down this year after a few more false flags

A68971FA 6C52 4EB2 9BD5 FF6382554CD0

There's no communication for our faces!

Communication requires time.

Everyone is suddenly busy when i show up :€

Indeed, communication is key. But your face equals communication.

There's no communication for our faces!

Communication requires time.

Everyone is suddenly busy when i show up :€
Looks = Life

There is no communication without looks.

nope. above average girls will still go after 6'4 musclechad linebackers even if they suck.
cope if you think a star athlete can't get a high becky or stacylite