Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to smoke cigarettes hoping that girls would find me attractive

Stone Heart

Stone Heart

Greycel
I had the notion that cigarette smokers attract women. They're the Clint Eastwood types, cowboys, badboys. After all, every Brad Pitt of Fight Club or every patron of war smoked tobacco.

I would stand in front of my university, just chain-smoking staring at the girls, I would sit on benches all alone. Nobody came near me, no one even looked my way. I tried so hard to ignite a lot of smoke so that they'd at least even look and smile at me.. nothing. Not even a glance, not even a look of surprise.

Yet they hang around tall boys who are really attractive. They're always smiling next to them. I feel so suffocated, I feel so worthless. Even low tier Beckie's don't give a squat about my existence. Why live when I'm always ignored? I don't know. This existence is torture. I hate being a curry manlet. I sat behind girls hoping that they'd turn around and fall in love with me, they wouldn't even flinch!

There is no cigarette for your face. Personally i smoke for relaxation and avoid public attention as much as possible when i am smoking

Respond to your other thread before making a new one you piece of shit

I thought the same. I'd smoke and night walk and when I saw a foid I would light up my cigarette in a desperate attempt to be found attractive. It's all cope and it works only for tallfags with a pretty face a.k.a CHADs.

I had the notion that cigarette smokers attract women. They're the Clint Eastwood types, cowboys, badboys. After all, every Brad Pitt of Fight Club or every patron of war smoked tobacco.

I would stand in front of my university, just chain-smoking staring at the girls, I would sit on benches all alone. Nobody came near me, no one even looked my way. I tried so hard to ignite a lot of smoke so that they'd at least even look and smile at me.. nothing. Not even a glance, not even a look of surprise.

Yet they hang around tall boys who are really attractive. They're always smiling next to them. I feel so suffocated, I feel so worthless. Even low tier Beckie's don't give a squat about my existence. Why live when I'm always ignored? I don't know. This existence is torture. I hate being a curry manlet. I sat behind girls hoping that they'd turn around and fall in love with me, they wouldn't even flinch!
You another one of intellectuals alts? @Intellectual ?

that didn't work, Right?

because i tried to do the same and never had any luck

There should be ciggarete ban like in New Zealand.

Smoking cigs is considered trashy in my area

I would do it in secret lol

Imagine being that much of a consoomer