Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to question weather or not the holocaust was real since i have retracted my views

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
dn rd ask /pol/ or something

You know what, here's thing
You can "prove" anything on the internet.
Do you know drinking alcohol causes cancer? You can prove that. You can even prove that drinking alcohol is good for your health.
That's the power of internet. Dumbfucks like you without any substantial knowledge fall for this shit.

First read some BOOKS. You are not smarter than actual Historians. You understand that you little shit. Stop acting like you know anything just because you've read a couple of "articles" on the internet.

You know what, here's thing
You can "prove" anything on the internet.
Do you know drinking alcohol causes cancer? You can prove that. You can even prove that drinking alcohol is good for your health.
That's the power of internet. Dumbfucks like you without any substantial knowledge fall for this shit.

First read some BOOKS. You are not smarter than actual Historians. You understand that you little shit. Stop acting like you know anything just because you've read a couple of "articles" on the internet.
brutal truth. people who think Jews are some type of pseduo-omnipotent group which an someone fake millions of deaths, manipulatr everything are delusional.

Tbh the best thing that came of ww2 is all the deaths it caused, very based. Too many people on this planet

I have my grandfather to prove it, his neighbour was turned into a lampshade, i have it in my living room.
There was blood geysers and everything, my grandfather only escaped because a lone wolf adopted him and cared for him after he escaped.

I think it was real, i still dislike jews tho