Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I used to nuke kahoots in school

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
It was plain fun, fucking up Time for the normies and sabotaging everything they find fun. I drank their tears completely. All these niggas got frustrated and didn't even know it was me the entire time.

I do not understand why we brocels do not brigade massively against normiemedia.

We have a good cope to gain and barely nothing to loose.

Kahoot was a laugh. I’d come up with the edgiest names to piss everyone off and make the teacher stop and try to find out who it was

Kahoot was a laugh. I’d come up with the edgiest names to piss everyone off and make the teacher stop and try to find out who it was
"dixie normous" "mein kampf" "Ben Dover"

It was plain fun, fucking up Time for the normies and sabotaging everything they find fun. I drank their tears completely. All these niggas got frustrated and didn't even know it was me the entire time.
If i can't be happy, then they must suffer the same way as me, anyway how did you do it

I would put shit like niggers

Lmao, me too

same and i used to put bots One time i even decided to make the teacher cancel kahoot cuz i kept putting inappropriate names and putting other peoples names in the kahoot lmfaooo. Since i was the quiet kid no one really knew it was me or expected it. I would also put bots too from that kahoot bot website

same and i used to put bots One time i even decided to make the teacher cancel kahoot cuz i kept putting inappropriate names and putting other peoples names in the kahoot lmfaooo. Since i was the quiet kid no one really knew it was me or expected it. I would also put bots too from that kahoot bot website
Lmao, very based and admirable

I used to do it at any opportunity. I remember walking into a lunchtime event with multiple year levels and a large amount of people participating and seeing the code. As soon as I had it I activated it and started walking out. All I could hear was a machine gun level of invite popping noises that was deafening due to someone putting the speaker at max volume and I looked back seeing people all confused and shouting. :feelskek: I could not hold my laughter as I exited the place and they probably knew it was me. I stood outside and when it got quiet again activated it again which pissed them off even more. You have fun when you can

Same haha

I did the same during quarentine, fun as shit flooding it with 1000+ BOTS.