Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to have hope

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
I remember when I was a bluepilled piece of shit I would see somewhat wholesome couples. When I was a teen and had yellow fever I saw white guys uglier than me with noodlewhores and it gave me hope so I gymceled to the max. I tried over and over again to no fucing avail and then I took the blackpill and realised that those noodlewhores are the most disgusting creatures on earth and that all women would aim for the top 5% of male physical attractiveness and that includes being white. It’s over for an ethnic trash with facial assymetry and bad hair due to health conditions in the past. It’s fucking over females with literally no facial lower third paste fucking pounds of makeup on their faces to sex appeal Chad and then call men the shallow sex. They literally plaster makeup on themselves in a professional work environment with no shame and aim for Chads cock.

Welcome fellow ethnicel

Indian with yellow fever :feelskek: , How tall are you?

Ethnics should never expect noodlewhores.

Used to have yellow fever even if O tried now I couldn’t because they are the most disgusting race on earth. I’m 5”11 but that doesn’t fucking matter neither does my muscles because my face and hair are so fucked. I can’t cope anymore I used to cringe at the thought of calling myself an uncle but here I am Thisbe is the truth.
Ethnics should never expect noodlewhores.
You right I was a naive teen. People used to find their somewhat looks match in high school and that gave me hope. But once college hit and they sent their daughters to be exclusively chads hole it was over hypergamy hit.

All who enter here haven't seen hope in years

Used to have yellow fever even if O tried now I couldn’t because they are the most disgusting race on earth. I’m 5”11 but that doesn’t fucking matter neither does my muscles because my face and hair are so fucked. I can’t cope anymore I used to cringe at the thought of calling myself an uncle but here I am Thisbe is the truth.

You right I was a naive teen. People used to find their somewhat looks match in high school and that gave me hope. But once college hit and they sent their daughters to be exclusively chads hole it was over hypergamy hit.
Not a bad height tbh. Do you have a good frame? Also , Are you balding? And does indian women reject you too?

Not a bad height tbh. Do you have a good frame? Also , Are you balding? And does Indian women reject you too?
Frame yes am I balding..... its hard to explain really
When I was a kid I was diagnosed with cancer and with it all my hair fell out when it came back it was fucking pathetic and sitll is I have no norwooding but my hair is as thin as cotton to the point where I may as well be bald. Indian women are self hating whores in Indian culture its frowned upon to be dark skinned and thanks to my South Indian genes im fucking black so no Indian whore wants a black Indian guy they all look for white low tier normies so their kids can be "fair skinned Indians"

I had hope but it was all a coping mechanism there was never should have been any to begin with.
I had hope but it was all a coping mechanism there was never should have been any to begin with.

Frame yes am I balding..... its hard to explain really
When I was a kid I was diagnosed with cancer and with it all my hair fell out when it came back it was fucking pathetic and sitll is I have no norwooding but my hair is as thin as cotton to the point where I may as well be bald. Indian women are self hating whores in Indian culture its frowned upon to be dark skinned and thanks to my South Indian genes im fucking black so no Indian whore wants a black Indian guy they all look for white low tier normies so their kids can be "fair skinned Indians"
That’s brutal tbh.

That’s brutal tbh.
I had hope because I survived cancer it only got better right?
WRONG
I don't know whats more cruel than giving a cancer fuck like me hope just to realize I never should have had it in the first place and all the mental suffering it caused. Its fucking OVER no foid would care about my sad sob story of why I look like a subhuman their hardwired psyche sees my garbage face and its decided that I'm trash on the streets.