Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to find little kids cute

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
But now all I see is genetics, all the cute kids girls or boys will grow up to become chads and stacies, they might be cute and innocent now, but once they turn 14, they'll start getting compliments, they'll get ego. Nowadays I look at a cute looking kid, and my two reactions are awww or this kid will mog me and other future adult cels, brutal.

You can tell someone is going to be a chad if his chin has a Prominent forward project at a young age, I would include having strong cheekbones and low eye area too

I can no longer look at these kid chads the same way

Last edited:
The title sounds sus af lol especially if you read it the wrong way

"All i see are genetic values" !

-Saint Hamudi

images

little kids aren't cute, little cats are cute

little kids are hot*

* I am just fedposting, actually little girls are quite ugly

little kids aren't cute, little cats are cute

little kids are hot*

* I am just fedposting, actually little girls are quite ugly
the administrators of this site have advised me to not post what i was about to post to avoid getting banned again.

But now all I see is genetics, all the cute kids girls or boys will grow up to become chads and stacies, they might be cute and innocent now, but once they turn 14, they'll start getting compliments, they'll get ego. Nowadays I look at a cute looking kid, and my two reactions are awww or this kid will mog me and other future adult cels, brutal.

You can tell someone is going to be a chad if his chin has a Prominent forward project at a young age, I would include having strong cheekbones and low eye area too

same. i used to find little kids 'cute' just a couple of months ago. God, how fast did this change. Now when i go outside or to school all i see is young normalfags talking to girls, playing with girls, having girls in their environment since a young age. kids that are going to grow to be CHADS, just like you said... YOUNG LITTLE KIDS talking about DATING, RELATIONSHIPS... I just can't look at them the same way I used to before.

now every time I pass by them I raise my hand in their direction and start an 'evil prayer' wishing them bad and bad luck.

Adults in general tend to be more generous and helpful towards cute kids. A more worthwhile investment in the tribe then investing in future incels/LTN

OP is a pedophile