Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to cope/larp with Persona games

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Persona 3 FES was the first console game I ever played. It was I think sophomore year of high school and I heard about it through the MAL listing for the anime movie and was instantly intrigued. It was around this time I was looking for any relatable anime or books and Persona 3 premise was very larp worthy. I played that shit every day after school for months, completed it in 130 hours. I didn't even enjoy it, it's a fucking boring game. Getting to play as a regular high school student who is the same age as me living a much cooler life than mine was the only reason I played it. I larped the game when I was in school in real life. I'd play the music on my mp3 player (OVER for mp3playerin2016cels) as I'd walk through the halls and project hard onto my character as I'd play out the social links in the game. Same thing with Persona 4. I beat it around the end of high school

yeah that game is suicidefuel for me now

I’ve only played 4 and 5

I don't get the fascination with that series.
I've never played a Persona game but from what I've heard and seen, they don't seem all that interesting.

I don't get the fascination with that series.
I've never played a Persona game but from what I've heard and seen, they don't seem all that interesting.
ur autism level is too low

Seems interesting but i don't play weeb trash

I played P3P when I was 15! It was like the best game to me at that time. The setting was so cool, living in a student dormitory, going for after class activities, fighting monsters after midnight and dating prime attractive 2d girls, yeah like you said, basically a 10x cooler version of my life.
yeah that game is suicidefuel for me now

I played P3P when I was 15! It was like the best game to me at that time. The setting was so cool, living in a student dormitory, going for after class activities, fighting monsters after midnight and dating prime attractive 2d girls, yeah like you said, basically a 10x cooler version of my life.