Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to cope by thinking all attractive people were hoes and sluts

LongDouble

LongDouble

Banned
-
In the past I coped by telling myself that every attractive person does have a shitty personality or is a slut. Then it hit me that it was just girls on social media or girls who whore themselves out there that are sluts and attention whores, and actually the majority of attractive girls live a quiet peaceful life, go to school, find a hot boyfriend and somehow stay together. I lied to myself and said uglier people have better personalities and hot people have shitty personalities(not that there aren't many hot, boring girls)

When i look at instagram or youtube for even one second i see a hot girl and she is slutty, that makes me think every hot girl is like that.(here im not denying that all women would be sluts if it didnt have a stigma) YES, social media gives me the impression that every man is okay with dating a slut because its empowering for a woman to be a whore............. TRUTH is. that men arent like that and the few that are, are total cucks on reddit and are a minority.

cause i always thought every hot girl is a slut. That is not true. the slutty ones are online, actual attractive girlls live good lives and respect themselves.

TRUTH HIT ME when I realized, attractive girls arent as slutty as i thought, their boyfriends arent doormats, they are just attractive people living peaceful lives, and I was so jealous of this that i thought "oh the girls are used up, the guys have bad personalities"

Attractive girls have good personalities and good boyfriends while I cant even have one friend.