Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I used to believe that playing the piano would impress foids

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
From an early age my parents would often force me to play piano, and they would describe how females love guys who play piano. My dad actually said that playing piano in front of a girl is the best way to ask her out. This might have worked in 1940's tbh ngl, but it doesn't work now. Over for pianocels.

From an early age my parents would often force me to play piano, and they would describe how females love guys who play piano. My dad actually said that playing piano in front of a girl is the best way to ask her out. This might have worked in 1940's tbh ngl, but it doesn't work now. Over for pianocels.
I used to think playing guitar and singing would impress women. Now I write and record incel-core songs.

It's over for talentcels unless you meet a certain looks threshold

I used to think that by making a girl laugh i will start to "fill up a bar" in her and if i scored highly enough she would like to be my girlfriend.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

2020 01 30 00 57 55 kurt cobain   Google Search

I used to think that by making a girl laugh i will start to "fill up a bar" in her and if i scored highly enough she would like to be my girlfriend.
Same

y'know what?
I used to think the same

Btw I'd be mad at my father for deluding me into believing that. But who knows, probably in the past it was true as you said.

Holes love guys who play piano but only if the guy is a Chad. Looks are everything

Yes, you are not wrong, but only if a chad plays it.

I started Piano at age 14. Still play now some times, i am 20 now.
But i did it cause i liked piano, not to impress women lol.
And btw,if you want to know if women noticed my piano skills. No, they did not. Only people who noticed was older people, and the occasional nerd virgin incel who'd walk up to me in HS and be like "yooo dude are you playing skyrim on the piano?"

I jestermaxxed to try to accomplish the same thing. It never worked

I started Piano at age 14. Still play now some times, i am 20 now.
But i did it cause i liked piano, not to impress women lol.
And btw,if you want to know if women noticed my piano skills. No, they did not. Only people who noticed was older people, and the occasional nerd virgin incel who'd walk up to me in HS and be like "yooo dude are you playing skyrim on the piano?"
Lmao I also know how to play Skyrim on the piano. If someone is playing video game music on an instrument, there is a 95% chance that the person is an incel.

Lmao I also know how to play Skyrim on the piano. If someone is playing video game music on an instrument, there is a 95% chance that the person is an incel.
TBH. or some fake nerd gamer Chad on youtube or gamer girl

would he have the dame success if he wasn't chad ?
whores would orgasm over Kurt Cobain mashing keys like a retarded Yoko Ono

JFL at thinking that anything other than looks and dick size can impress women, we never stood a chane.

I know how to play piano too and know a lot of other tricks too. Every time I play in front of foids they just look at me impressed then go back to what they were doing before. When an ugly man can do something cool foids think a meteor hit the earth

As often, old peole failing to understand that what worked for them wouldn't work now

At least you can play the piano which is cool af, I'm trying to learn but I'm hardly making any progress
Speaking of which, do you have any advice for an aspiring player who's studying on his own?

70faf169f52c504746bfdfce2224dd68.jpg

Meanwhile this dude can play a shitty version of Wonderwall and he will have an entire stadium of foids lining up to fuck him.

Piano made my fingers longer i guess, lol

At least you can play the piano which is cool af, I'm trying to learn but I'm hardly making any progress
Speaking of which, do you have any advice for an aspiring player who's studying on his own?
Use sheet music, don't use those gay YouTube videos where the notes slowly fall down onto the piano. I recommend fur Elise first, or even waltz in b minor by Chopin. Another good song for beginners is Prelude in C by Bach. Sounds good and is easy to play.

I wish I could play the piano

Typical boomer advice

Same tbh. JFL at what we thought

Incel trait: practicing piano at home instead of smashing chicks at parties with a guitar.

btw I play Hindemith and therefore tastemog 99% of you inkels. Gonna smash girls at local conservatory.

Last edited:
Incel trait: practicing piano at home instead of smashing chicks at parties with a guitar.

btw I play Hindemith and therefore tastemog 99% of you inkels. Gonna smash girls at local conservatory.
Brutal :feelscry:

The meaning behind Beethoven's “Für Elise”:

"...The woman most people believe to be Elise, however, has long been Austrian singer and performer Therese Malfatti. It’s thought that Beethoven proposed to Malfatti around 1810, and she either outright rejected him or accepted and changed her mind shortly thereafter. It is named “Für Elise” instead of “Für Therese” because somewhere over the years, the name was mistranslated."

>Be an extremely talented musician and outright genius
>Go on to completely innovate western music
>Become one of the most influential, and one of the greatest composers to ever exist
>Get rejected somewhere in between
:lul:

Last edited:
The meaning behind Beethoven's “Für Elise”:

"...The woman most people believe to be Elise, however, has long been Austrian singer and performer Therese Malfatti. It’s thought that Beethoven proposed to Malfatti around 1810, and she either outright rejected him or accepted and changed her mind shortly thereafter. It is named “Für Elise” instead of “Für Therese” because somewhere over the years, the name was mistranslated.
So basically Beethoven is a cuck.

Is your dad born in the 1700s?

your parents are bluepilled idiots brocel no offense, also, i feel you, i used to believe shit like that when i was a kid, but grew out of it pretty quick unlike stupid normies

My parents made me think that girls would fall all over themselves just to be with me when I got older... JFL

Brutal ngl, we were all retarded copers tbh

I used to think being athletic and intelligent would attract foids, boy was I wrong

They only care if its some faggot instrument like the ukulele or if you are chad. Chad couod play the triangle or bongos and foids would listen to his every note

They only care if its some faggot instrument like the ukulele or if you are chad. Chad couod play the triangle or bongos and foids would listen to his every note
Jfl Chad could play a triangle and mog the shit out of a professional incel piano player.

Well they weren't lying I'm sure it would impress your grandma

My parents made me play the piano and I hated every single moment of it.

Hard work and hobbies are meant to keep genetic shit away from foids so they can go to chad

Most people end up feeling frustrating and giving up, even if you don't make progress it's important to keep practising. ''Practice makes perfect'' is real and it applies so much more when you want to learn an instrument. If you aren't very disciplined then follow a schedule, practice at the same time every day or something like that, it's really important to do it every day even if it's only for 15 minutes.
You should invest in private classes even if it's just once a month and the rest of the time you are learning by yourself, even a masterclass once a year it's better than nothing because sometimes we aren't conscious of the mistakes we are making, especially as a beginner, now you can get classes online so try to get as many as you can.
A metronome is your best friend, especially if you don't have a great sense of rhythm, you don't have to buy one, you can search it up in youtube ''metronome 50(just an example, it can be any number you need) bpm''.
You are probably already doing this but watch a lot of videos, both of people just playing and of people teaching how to play, you can find good material.
Don't only practice when you feel like it, even if you are sad or upset you should do it, let the piano soothe you, plus it's great for developing a strong will. You probably won't get really good if you only play when you are happy.
Find creative ways to keep interested and motivated, you can challenge yourself, or even sing up for events where you can play in pubic. It's extremely important to play for an audience as much as you can, and to receive feedback; if you get negative replies use them as motivation instead of letting them bring you down.
Always practise slowly, and once you are already good at the piece you speed it up, how accurate you play is by far more important than how fast yo do it; focus on the difficult parts; sing the melody before you start to play, that really helps, and listen to it a lot.
Listen to piano music constantly, that's the best motivation, also watch important piano competitions (for me the ones with little kids playing perfectly the most difficult pieces are an instant motivation to go practice).
Scales are boring but they are extremely important, practice them every single day
Play music that you actually enjoy, train your ear as much as possible, and try to memorise the music, not just read it. Learn as much music theory as you can, don't think it's not important. And lastly, don't compare yourself to others, and record your playing, so you can see your improvement.

Most people end up feeling frustrating and giving up, even if you don't make progress it's important to keep practising. ''Practice makes perfect'' is real and it applies so much more when you want to learn an instrument. If you aren't very disciplined then follow a schedule, practice at the same time every day or something like that, it's really important to do it every day even if it's only for 15 minutes.
You should invest in private classes even if it's just once a month and the rest of the time you are learning by yourself, even a masterclass once a year it's better than nothing because sometimes we aren't conscious of the mistakes we are making, especially as a beginner, now you can get classes online so try to get as many as you can.
A metronome is your best friend, especially if you don't have a great sense of rhythm, you don't have to buy one, you can search it up in youtube ''metronome 50(just an example, it can be any number you need) bpm''.
You are probably already doing this but watch a lot of videos, both of people just playing and of people teaching how to play, you can find good material.
Don't only practice when you feel like it, even if you are sad or upset you should do it, let the piano soothe you, plus it's great for developing a strong will. You probably won't get really good if you only play when you are happy.
Find creative ways to keep interested and motivated, you can challenge yourself, or even sing up for events where you can play in pubic. It's extremely important to play for an audience as much as you can, and to receive feedback; if you get negative replies use them as motivation instead of letting them bring you down.
Always practise slowly, and once you are already good at the piece you speed it up, how accurate you play is by far more important than how fast yo do it; focus on the difficult parts; sing the melody before you start to play, that really helps, and listen to it a lot.
Listen to piano music constantly, that's the best motivation, also watch important piano competitions (for me the ones with little kids playing perfectly the most difficult pieces are an instant motivation to go practice).
Scales are boring but they are extremely important, practice them every single day
Play music that you actually enjoy, train your ear as much as possible, and try to memorise the music, not just read it. Learn as much music theory as you can, don't think it's not important. And lastly, don't compare yourself to others, and record your playing, so you can see your improvement.
Megacope ngl, but good advice

Maybe for you it's a cope because your parents forced you and it wasn't something that you enjoy, when you love music you never do it to impress people. Did you eventually start to like playing piano?

Maybe for you it's a cope because your parents forced you and it wasn't something that you enjoy, when you love music you never do it to impress people. Did you eventually start to like playing piano?
Yes I enjoy piano now. It's the only thing I'm half decent at

I'm poorcel and can't afford a piano.
Even if I had one, foids would hate me playing it because I'm ugly.
When you're ugly, anything yo do is bad.