Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to beat foids when I was a kid/teenager

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I have zero tolerance for bullshit, which foids are full of it. So whenever a foid tried to argue with me, I beat the shit out of her.

I used to do as a kid ngl.

I''ve made a foid cry when I was 5 and she was 4, I laughed at her face and the cucked teacher said he would call my parents and asked me to stop

I've been thinking about beating the shit out of my mom lately
she is largely responsible for my shit life

I've been thinking about beating the shit out of my mom lately
she is largely responsible for my shit life
My mother taught me lies all my life. If I could go back in time knowing what I do now, some things wouldn't change, but I made a lot of mistakes over the years due to being delusional because of what I was incorrectly taught. My mother is a deeply delusional person.
This threads theme song...

Sing it ded nigger...!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

lol

Related to your comment there, the reason I find it so funny when people say nigger on cucked sites like Le Reddit/Twitter (etc) is because of the hilariously disproportionate response it receives. All you have to do is say Ni(BB)er then sit back as people lose their minds like baboons.

Last edited:
Pretty Based indeed

Sure you did, edgelord

I'm too ugly for foids to let me beat them up

I have zero tolerance for bullshit, which foids are full of it. So whenever a foid tried to argue with me, I beat the shit out of her in chess.

I once made a girl cry when i was a child, telling her that i will accuse her with the teacher because she didn't want to be my friend. I feel so bad when i remember that, i was a complete idiot.

Also, remember a tallgirl hitting and humiliating me many times. I was a fatty fed with trash food and being rised by soy Nintendo games.

I would destroy her face if i could come back in time.

Attachments

• 6D1501EC-5F81-431E-A89B-82CAB0C2AEDD.jpeg
    6D1501EC-5F81-431E-A89B-82CAB0C2AEDD.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Yea i would too but the only reason i don’t is that i don’t want to get arrested.

I insulted a foid once in the first year of highschool. she got so mad that she walked after me almost screaming and basically jumped up and latched unto my backpack (she was very small). maybe the idea that I, off all people, offended her was just not reconcilable with her ego.

two years later i saw her again and tried to be kind to her and strike up a convo

How did you get away with it?

why did you stop

Start doing that again

My mother taught me lies all my life. If I could go back in time knowing what I do now, some things wouldn't change, but I made a lot of mistakes over the years due to being delusional because of what I was incorrectly taught. My mother is a deeply delusional person.

lol

Related to your comment there, the reason I find it so funny when people say nigger on cucked sites like Le Reddit/Twitter (etc) is because of the hilariously disproportionate response it receives. All you have to do is say Ni(BB)er then sit back as people lose their minds like baboons.
I was in a group recently and asked about this scammer dude that was trying to scam me. He never made a post in the group. But pm'ed me.

Someone said yeah, a ron tried to sell me CRYPTO advice but, he was WHITE!

Then another dude stepped up and said, METOO!

I asked the last dude what color his scammer was....

STARTED A SHITSTORM OF bluepilled memes..... We all same type shit.... Black and white dogs sitting all peaceful.

I was like: I'M NOT THE DUDE CHANGING HIS RACE TO MAKE A SALE! (I never mentioned the race of my scammer because it was in his avi n the scr i posted)

Besides, i was hoping the last one was Asian! Just for the lols...

I have zero tolerance for bullshit, which foids are full of it. So whenever a foid tried to argue with me, I beat the shit out of her.
Well. You were a very based kid, I'd say.

good shit, great instincts

Last edited:
This is why you're incel, you realize that's why women steer clear of you right, you lack of self awareness you have is insane.

i punched a foid once when i was 11 :feelsLSD:

i beat foid to dead (in cod)

I was in a group recently and asked about this scammer dude that was trying to scam me. He never made a post in the group. But pm'ed me.

Someone said yeah, a ron tried to sell me CRYPTO advice but, he was WHITE!

Then another dude stepped up and said, METOO!

I asked the last dude what color his scammer was....

STARTED A SHITSTORM OF bluepilled memes..... We all same type shit.... Black and white dogs sitting all peaceful.

I was like: I'M NOT THE DUDE CHANGING HIS RACE TO MAKE A SALE! (I never mentioned the race of my scammer because it was in his avi n the scr i posted)

Besides, i was hoping the last one was Asian! Just for the lols...
Wow that’s hilarious

Wow that’s hilarious
Dude regretted contacting me...

I told him to pay me to teach him how to sell stuff! When he refused i was mean...

Yeah, I slapped some hoes when i was a little kid ngl

you cant reason with these shitstains , either hit them when they cant shut the fuck up or ignore the shit out of her

theres no point in arguing with her

based womenbeatercel