Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Used To Be Such A Kind And Sweet Boy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When I was younger I was among the most polite, well mannered, kind, caring, loving and empathetic boy in my age group. While all my friends were sociopathic, manipulative, evil ,sadistic and deceptive pieces of shit, I was a gentle and kind soul, naturally they abused my good nature, I was bullied and tortured horribly for their cruel enjoyment. For the first time in my young life I saw the true nature of this world. That the evil and selfish were rewarded and even masqueraded themselves as noble, while those with true goodness became seen as weak and cowardly doormats.

Just give in to evil.

The assholes get rewarded.

Maybe it's cope, but sometimes I feel as if traditional qualities like loyalty, honesty, virtuousness, politesse have become an actual reproductive disadvantage in the modern world.

Maybe it's cope, but sometimes I feel as if traditional qualities like loyalty, honesty, virtuousness, politesse have become an actual reproductive disadvantage in the modern world.
Honestly if being kind and sweet, as op puts it, is unrewarding, then why cling to it? It's not working. Try something else.

Honestly if being kind and sweet, as op puts it, is unrewarding, then why cling to it? It's not working. Try something else.

Well ins't that the point? I've stopped clinging to it and now I've become apathetic to towards social interactions.

Trying something else would mean faking my personality and I don't care about fake superficial relationships.

Well ins't that the point? I've stopped clinging to it and now I've become apathetic to towards social interactions.

Trying something else would mean faking my personality and I don't care about fake superficial relationships.
How is your username invisible?

How is your username invisible?

XD maybe I should make a thread on that, everyone asks me that question.

You can find invisible characters online, just make a google search.

XD maybe I should make a thread on that, everyone asks me that question.

You can find invisible characters online, just make a google search.
Ok thanks. I thought you were a hacker or something.