Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I used to be indifferent towards autistic people before this forum.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
But after seeing how badly they ruined this forum, I now despise them.

I thought you were about to say ". now I pity them " lololol :feelskek:

"I'm a 6'5 chadlite but my autism holds me back brooooo"

They're gigafakecels too

I think we should be nice to each other

We are all incels

They're usually the most annoying when they have low iqs

But after seeing how badly they ruined this forum, I now despise them.
One thing I don't understand is where do ausitis draw the line in life

How autistic do you have to be to not be compatible in dating, cuz we have avg looking austists here and it makes me think these dudes just won't even try and say " I'm autistic "

No, tell me how autistic you are, there are levels of autism, and the fact that you can have a perfect convo with other people here shows that yours is not severe.

We've always had a sizable amount of autism here even back when you were mod. How have autists ruined this place?

Autists IRL are far more annoying to deal with than autists online.

This thread is going to be nice :feelsPop:

Autists IRL are far more annoying to deal with than autists online.
Is this some american thing, cuz it's extremely rare to find an autist in India
But every other American claims he is either autistic or adhd

Wasn't the guy in your username autistic too if I remember correctly? It was a theory tho

Waiting for darkstar :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelskek:

They're usually the most annoying when they have low iqs

Yeah they have an extremely annoying tendency to speak extreme confidently about shit they know nothing about and just double down on it by repeating the assertion even more confidently.

They have the least life experience, never or rarely ever approached women, and stay in their basements all day, then they speak extremely confidently about the dating scene (almost always in a way that downplays the importance of looks). These autists will see a picture of something on social media than make an entire general theory to explain the outlier and then spam said theory over and over again.

Yeah they have an extremely annoying tendency to speak extreme confidently about shit they know nothing about and just double down on it by repeating the assertion even more confidently.

They have the least life experience, never or rarely ever approached women, and stay in their basements all day, then they speak extremely confidently about the dating scene (almost always in a way that downplays the importance of looks). These autists will see a picture of something on social media than make an entire general theory to explain the outlier and then spam said theory over and over again.
Ngl they are based when they have high iqs though other than that they just spout non sense

Precisely

Is this some american thing, cuz it's extremely rare to find an autist in India
But every other American claims he is either autistic or adhd

Autism is far more common in western countries. Must be since femoids don't settle down until their 30s.

I'm convinced it's self diagnosed drivel. They're too much of a chicken to seek out rudimentary human connections and would rather get a kick out of bring "different" from the "herd". ERfuel for actual sub5s like me

Also don't forget all the self diagnosed austists

ok, whatever. Good for telling us your opinion.

Autistic people ruin this forum tbh.

I have every Autistic fuck on ignore

Sounds like you hate autistic people like all normies do.
How about you give some real reason or legit grievance other than "annoying" and "repeats stuff?"
Because you have no real reason, only Autists are legitimate trucels.
You are comparing goth "outcasts" to an actual hobo that lives in the mountains.

I hate austists who make it their entire personality

".... Must be because I'm autistic haha"

As a 6'9 scandanavian psl God who's been hindered by his muh autism, you're a vile normgroid who must be lynched

Wasn't the guy in your username autistic too if I remember correctly? It was a theory tho

Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue? Not really. He's just a "stoic main character".

This is another thing I can't stand about autistic people. They project their autism onto not only other people but also just about every fictional character under the sun.

If a fictional character has ANY of the following traits:

* Very dumb
* Very smart
* Is nerdy
* Has a hobby that isn't completely mainstream
* Is slightly awkward
* Is very emotional
* Doesn't show emotion
* Is introverted
* Has a single gag where the joke is that something went over their head
* Has a single scene where they made a big deal out of something small
* Is theatrical in their speech and/or mannerisms

There will be thousand of posts on the internet about how that character is totally autistic with them sometimes writing lengthy posts aspie analyzing some throw away gag where the joke is that they said something "off" and using that as evidence. The guy in my avatar (lelouch) has also been theorized to be autistic. Same for Suzaku. Neither is even close.

Other characters I've seen repeatedly called autistic:

Light Yagami (High IQ so he must be autistic like me:soy:)
L (same reasoning as above)
Ayanokoji (Same reasoning as above)
Katsuki Bakugo (because he's a hot head?)
Todoroki (Because of reading too much into a couple of gags)
Edward Elric (presumably due to spergouts over manletism?)

None of these characters are even close. I mean if you really wanna reach *maybe* L is "on the spectrum" but any autist who sees themselves in L is, in reality, MUCH closer to Chris Chan than L.

: ( hated on my favorite inkwell site

I heard you used to be a mod on r/incel. What did the incel forum look like at that time? Compared to then, is the quality of this forum much worse now?

You’re here, ya probably autistic yourself.

How about you give some real reason or legit grievance other than "annoying" and "repeats stuff?"

They shit up parts of the internet that I use (or once enjoyed using) to the point where they're practically unusable. They spam the most retarded theories imaginable based on zero evidence, and just confidently double down when questioned about their theory. They speak extremely confidently about things they know nothing about and have no experience in (see: dunning-kruger).

Maybe that's not a "legitimate" reason to you, but it's more than enough for me to generally dislike them.

I heard you used to be a mod on r/incel. What did the incel forum look like at that time? Compared to then, is the quality of this forum much worse now?

/r/incels and incels.me(.is) 2017-2018 were far better than this site is today.

But IMO the best era was puahate 2010-2013.

/r/incels and incels.me(.is) 2017-2018 were far better than this site is today.

But IMO the best era was puahate 2010-2013.
I once read an thread about what it was like when @Nordicel94 was in puahate. He said it was a place where new terms and theories were just being born. He said no post has a "water" answer.

I definitely think it would have been better then. Now that blackpill theory has been established, even if new incels come in and talk about their experiences and theories based on them, oldcels are just fed up.

I think it may be a limitation of all incel forum. The video game forum can talk about new games every year, and the tech forum can talk about new technologies every year. but that's not the case for us.

Even the Korean Incel Forum is the same. I'm Korean and I often go to Korean incel forums, but because the topics are always the same, many users have left.

I once read an thread about what it was like when @Nordicel94 was in puahate. He said it was a place where new terms and theories were just being born. He said no post has a "water" answer.

I definitely think it would have been better then. Now that blackpill theory has been established, even if new incels come in and talk about their experiences and theories based on them, oldcels are just fed up.

I think it may be a limitation of all incel forum. The video game forum can talk about new games every year, and the tech forum can talk about new technologies every year. but that's not the case for us.

Even the Korean Incel Forum is the same. I'm Korean and I often go to Korean incel forums, but because the topics are always the same, many users have left.
Chances are, asiancels like you and me would be standing up for foids jfl

Pointless infighting. Useless thread

Attacking autists in a forum where they make up more than half the community and they're all here for this exact reason. Very ill-conceived...

How big is the disparity between foid's standards back then and in the current times?

I'll put it this way.

Back during the mid 2000s I did dating website experiments on plentyoffish and okcupid using pics of fat ugly women and putting down that I was a single mother and "not just looking for a fling". The profile got dozens of messages a day from all sort of men, many normie tier and some chadlites.

I talked with the guys and made it clear I was looking for a relationship, not just sex and that I wouldn't have sex for the first 6 months and they were all OK with it, so it's cope thinking they were looking for a pump and dump.

I tried again and made a profile with a fat single mom and said I had AIDS. That didn't stop guys from lining up to message me.

I tried once more and put down in the profile that I was looking for a sexless relationship. Lots of guys were still interested.

Men are hopeless romantics with no standards and I have no reason to believe things were ever different at any time during history.