Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to be bluepilled until reality finally forced me to admit my inceldom

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I used to shamefully lurk the r/braincels sub and tell myself I'd never lurk there again cause "muh we should respect women". Even though I agreed with all the posts and recognized that my lived reality of being bullied by foids for no reason proved it was true. Like I really used to be mentally cucked like that. Fast forward from then when I was like 17 to now when I'm 21 and absolutely nothing in my life has changed. Except more rejections and more bullying from foids as a grown man mind you! I just wanna ask the it fags who will screenshot this what would I possibly gain from being bluepilled? What will I gain from constantly saying its all my fault when I've tried everything? Or do you all just want us dead? When I realized that the average normie feels nothing but disgust and contempt for my lifelong pain is when I stopped being a cuck and joined this forum

I used to shamefully lurk the r/braincels sub and tell myself I'd never lurk there again cause "muh we should respect women". Even though I agreed with all the posts and recognized that my lived reality of being bullied by foids for no reason proved it was true. Like I really used to be mentally cucked like that. Fast forward from then when I was like 17 to now when I'm 21 and absolutely nothing in my life has changed. Except more rejections and more bullying from foids as a grown man mind you! I just wanna ask the it fags who will screenshot this what would I possibly gain from being bluepilled? What will I gain from constantly saying its all my fault when I've tried everything? Or do you all just want us dead? When I realized that the average normie feels nothing but disgust and contempt for my lifelong pain is when I stopped being a cuck and joined this forum
The only way out is to enslave the foids and fuck their pussy. Otherwise, we will never get sexual satisfaction. :fuk: :owo:

Don’t expect any genuine feedback from IT.

Many male IT users are as ugly as we are but they prefer to simp for women so they can cope with „at least I am not an Incel“. They are Incels too.

Many male IT users are as ugly as we are but they prefer to simp for women so they can cope with „at least I am not an Incel“. They are Incels too.
Incels are those who unwillingly abstain.

I used to unironically think that all my crushes in high school crushes were rejecting me because of what I said or my posture. I cringe when I think back to believing this. All I had to do was look in the mirror and stop delusionmaxxing.

The only way out is to enslave the foids and fuck their pussy. Otherwise, we will never get sexual satisfaction. :fuk: :owo:
Based.
Or 'sex isn't impoortant :soy:'.

We cannot satisfy the basic biological imperative inherent in all organic creatures on the planet. Society deprives us of all reproductive possibilities. And they still hope that it will not cause violence. Such absurdity... :feelsseriously:

Don't you read my sig? i'm a NEET I get disability but i'm going to start rapper/producermaxxing. I'm changing my whole imagine to infiltrate the music scene.
That sounds dope man. If u can send me ur music or post it here one day
We cannot satisfy the basic biological imperative inherent in all organic creatures on the planet. Society deprives us of all reproductive possibilities. And they still hope that it will not cause violence. Such absurdity... :feelsseriously:
But no incel you don't get it!!! Sex is a want!!! Not a need!!! I'm a woman and I think sex isn't that serious!!!! It's certainly not something all species of animals kill for!!

Last edited:
Sex is a want!!!
This is a very important desire, almost like communication. If a person does not have any dialogues with other people for a long time, he goes crazy and the communicative parts of his brain simply die off, that literally affects his physiological health. What is better in this case: to force the other person to talk to you, or to lose the entire left or right hemisphere? That's about the same with sex. :feelsseriously:
There is even a number of experiments that show that mice and people and other animals will much more likely abandon basic organic needs (food, water) than will not breed. That is, animals almost always take risks associated with the loss of their lives in order to simply copulate with some individuals of their species. And people are no exception. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Personally, I was never too bluepilled. I always knew that looks determine everything in life.

I used to unironically think that all my crushes in high school crushes were rejecting me because of what I said or my posture. I cringe when I think back to believing this. All I had to do was look in the mirror and stop delusionmaxxing.
it was right in front of our FACE

The gain is not for you. The gain is for them, i.e., women, kikes, and their gynocentric regime. You adhering to the bluepill ensures the preservation of the status quo from which they benefit at your expense.
And this is why they are so hostile and evil to us. They want us to step in line, and don't care about fairness. We refuse to buy their lies, so now we are marked. :feelsbadman:

The gain is not for you. The gain is for them, i.e., women, kikes, and their gynocentric regime. You adhering to the bluepill ensures the preservation of the status quo from which they benefit at your expense.