Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used to be an incel

False flagging faggot

I may live in despair but I still have my dignity. Unlike this retard.

I rather die than be like him.

Actually interesting. :yes:TL;DR:

After he "had to work for 15 years on [himself]" 2 foids (in his mid-30s) eventuallly maybe showed interest in him. But it left him with a "bad aftertaste". On dating apps, on the rare ocassion the convo went everywhere, he gave up because he didn't "feel like starting to learn about how relationships work in my late 30's and don't want that stress in my life, I feel too old for that." He "stopped caring and beating around the bush" about not having any relationship experience and discovered that was a "pretty phenomenal repelant".

-----------------------------------------------

I feel the same way (minus the minor attention from foids he's now getting). There's a time and a stage for everything. And once it's gone, it's gone. As he said "folks just don't want to be in training wheels past a certain age".
>Work on yourself for 15 years
What the fuck does this even mean? How do you work on yourself for 15 fucking years?

Working Out Lifting Weights GIF by Chance The Rapper

Getting in shape, alright fine.
>4-5 years to go from lardass to lean, muscled gymcel

Okay, but what about the other 10 years.
>Get a haircut
>Buy nicer clothes
>Get a hobby
Like what the fuck else is there? Did this take him 10 years? Even a hair transplant doesn’t take that long. You can’t self improov for a fucking decade. If anything, you’re just gonna age and regress.

Wild Blue Video GIF by John Mayer

He sounds like that retard manlet that mastered the guitar and learned two languages only to find out that speaking French and playing Wonderwall didn’t make women wet.

The only thing I can think of is moneymaxxing, which can take a lifetime if you were born poor. Otherwise, he’s just coping pretending like he’s somehow better now than he was in his early 20s.

This is why you give your kids HGH and put them in sports. I can’t imagine spending your whole adult life
>Self improoving
Because nothing you do is ever enough.

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Fuck man, imagine this loser trying to explain this shit to normal people in real life.

>Yeah bro, I’ve spent the last 2 decades disciplining myself because women won’t suck my dick

He probably looks like shit IRL, and they’ll know exactly what’s going on. They’ll be thinking in their head

>How do I keep my son from growing up to be like this dude?

I’m glad I made a fake Retardit account so I can troll normgroids. Normalniggers love Retardit, I can’t post on some subs because my account is too new though.

I ditched it [the incel community], looked in the mirror, and decided some people never get to experience romantic love and that being irrate [sic] about it wouldn't make me happier.
Ah yes, just don't feel frustrated. Just shrug off the Weltschmerz. Why didn't I think of that?

Self improvement is bullshit. It's invented to shame and scam men into buying things they don't need. It's much worse than the "just be yourself" advice.

Why won't they accept that society is made to destroy men's lives? Much easier and truther. We don't have girlfriends because of feminism, hypergamy, sexual revolution, dating apps, foid entitlement, etc.

TLDR: He is still an incel. :feelsseriously:

>Work on yourself for 15 years
What the fuck does this even mean? How do you work on yourself for 15 fucking years?

Working Out Lifting Weights GIF by Chance The Rapper

Getting in shape, alright fine.
>4-5 years to go from lardass to lean, muscled gymcel

Okay, but what about the other 10 years.
>Get a haircut
>Buy nicer clothes
>Get a hobby
Like what the fuck else is there? Did this take him 10 years? Even a hair transplant doesn’t take that long. You can’t self improov for a fucking decade. If anything, you’re just gonna age and regress.

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Fuck man, imagine this loser trying to explain this shit to normal people in real life.

>Yeah bro, I’ve spent the last 2 decades disciplining myself because women won’t suck my dick
This is why It feels insulting for one to continuously be bluepilled. Chad goes up and says "hey, you're cute come over to my place so we can fuck" and itll work. Thats it, no rolling around hoops, doing everything to improve his "potential", just straight up is direct with her and gets to smash while this guy is heavily coping thinking he had been improving himself.

Ah yes, just don't feel frustrated. Just shrug off the Weltschmerz. Why didn't I think of that?
>Bro, just accept that the world is stupidly unfair and you lost at birth
>Nothing matters in this universe, but also don’t do anything even though nothing matters
>Just accept that you were born a slave to your inferiority and die
>Oh, but don’t forget to get a job because we need your labor
>No, there’s no reward

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Self improvement is bullshit. It's invented to shame and scam men into buying things they don't need. It's much worse than the "just be yourself" advice.
It’s great advice if you have a good baseline. Plenty of rich, tall, fat normalfaggots that have never earned anything in their lives. A 6 can become an 8, but a 3 will always be a 3.
Why won't they accept that society is made to destroy men's lives? Much easier and truther. We don't have girlfriends because of feminism, hypergamy, sexual revolution, dating apps, foid entitlement, etc.
Circumcision is the final pill that society is literally designed to destroy men. We spawn attack boys before they can become successful, masculine men. It won’t be long before every male baby gets mandatory estrogen shots at birth.

This is why It feels insulting for one to continuously be bluepilled. Chad goes up and says "hey, you're cute come over to my place so we can fuck" and itll work. Thats it, no rolling around hoops, doing everything to improve his "potential", just straight up is direct with her and gets to smash while this guy is heavily coping thinking he had been improving himself.
I find that a lot of men, especially young men, live in this fantasy reality where they’ll never age and they’re immortal. Women are like this too I guess.

Christmas Magic GIF by Bud Light

I feel it whenever I hear my mid-30s cousins talk about their 10 year plans to buy a house, get married, and have kids. Never once does it register in their dull cattle brains that it shouldn’t take that long and you’re running out of time. The system is designed for you to fail. Your kids should be adults by your 50th birthday. Instead women and men are trying to start their lives in their 40s, and even if they succeed, they’re gonna have little brats running around until they’re in retirement age.

Can you imagine being 65 years old trying to raise your 15 year old daughter? What a nightmare.

Boomers really destroyed everything. Nothing was sacred to the boomer, and they’ll live forever, so we can never escape the boomer chains.

I met a guy in his 20s whose boomer parents died in a car crash. He inherited
>The house
>Two good cars
>Both their life insurance policies
>Their retirement savings
Nigga has everything. Barely has to work.

Why couldn’t it have been me?

It’s great advice if you have a good baseline. Plenty of rich, tall, fat normalfaggots that have never earned anything in their lives. A 6 can become an 8, but a 3 will always be a 3.
This is more in line with just being healthy than the self improvement journey blue and redpillers say it's needed to receive the honor of having a girlfriend. Plenty of normal, chubby men have girlfriends.

Circumcision is the final pill that society is literally designed to destroy men. We spawn attack boys before they can become successful, masculine men. It won’t be long before every male baby gets mandatory estrogen shots at birth.
Based. Schools are indoctrinating boys from the start.

>Nothing matters in this universe, but also don’t do anything even though nothing matters
>No, there’s no reward

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK

I find that a lot of men, especially young men, live in this fantasy reality where they’ll never age and they’re immortal. Women are like this too I guess.

Christmas Magic GIF by Bud Light

I feel it whenever I hear my mid-30s cousins talk about their 10 year plans to buy a house, get married, and have kids. Never once does it register in their dull cattle brains that it shouldn’t take that long and you’re running out of time. The system is designed for you to fail. Your kids should be adults by your 50th birthday. Instead women and men are trying to start their lives in their 40s, and even if they succeed, they’re gonna have little brats running around until they’re in retirement age.

Can you imagine being 65 years old trying to raise your 15 year old daughter? What a nightmare.

Boomers really destroyed everything. Nothing was sacred to the boomer, and they’ll live forever, so we can never escape the boomer chains.

I met a guy in his 20s whose boomer parents died in a car crash. He inherited
>The house
>Two good cars
>Both their life insurance policies
>Their retirement savings
Nigga has everything. Barely has to work.

Why couldn’t it have been me?
:society:

>No, there’s no reward

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK
Just win the genetic lottery theory

Mf worked on his self for 15 years and transitioned from incel to volcel:feelskek:

The fact that he can make peace with his lot is great for him, but nobody should expect that to be the default state of affairs.