Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to be a fan of Rugby League but stopped following it because it is full of Chads.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The popular form of Rugby is Rugby Union where there are faggy scrums and you just kick the ball from one side to another. Rugby League is another form where you have set plays rather than rucks or scrums and is popular in Chadstralia and Northern England only.

I am taller than the average curry so I used to be quite good when playing with currys. When I played with non-currys no one would ever pass me the ball. The assholes who played for the school team used to bully me though, like the stereotypical jock bullys the curry. The professional players always get into trouble with domestic violence raping foids. A few years ago I heard that the pros essentially had sex orgies every week. It completely turned me off the sport and I hate it with a passion now. The season got shut down due to coronavirus last year and I was so goddam happy but they started it up again because there wasn't many cases here.

I think it is quite spectacular that I went from liking something to hating it with a passion because Chads partake in it. The only sport I like now is cricket which is full of based currycels.

Has anyone else stopped liking a sport because it is full of Chads? I assume in burgerland all the Chads play American football like how they play Rugby League here.

I like playing certain team sports but I don't play them, chad only.

Never watched

there should still be ugly players left, JFL if they literally all get hair transplants and surgery done now