Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i used tinder once.....

tinder users are mentally ill

I hope that woman (doesn’t) end up the main protagonist in a snuff film.

Tinder is useless for almost any guy. It is a tool for a woman to whore herself with a chad during her prime years. It should be banned.
I think it should first be shown as a point in our favor, to show what women really want.

They will try to deny it, but the numbers speak for themselves.

Tinder is for tallfags and gl niggers

The thing is, nobody cares about it. If you are attractive, it does not matter to you because you already had multiple women. If you are not attractive, then it also does not matter to you because nobody cares that you have nothing. If you are pathetic normie, then you get something via social circle and nothing on Tinder, and if you want to stay it this way and not become a sexless loser, then you jump on the mainstream bandwagon and say bluepilled shit like, Women go for guys with great personalities, looks do not matter, etc., anything to appease women and appear like a conformist.
Yes, but it could work for ours, an the people that will join us. This is how we maintain the community of people who refuse to cooperate with genetic millionaires.

No point in using tinder unless youre at least 8/10