Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used my Patreon- and PayPal-donations-bought burner phone to talk to a Tinder match on Whatsapp: "Drink wine out of my pussy" JFL if you're not chad

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
HALNgMM.jpg

Or the unlisted video of the sexy chat:

She's from London but is French. She's currently on business in Eastern Europe, her suitcase is in Germany (Wah wah wahhhh) which she confessed contained her dildo.

JUST LOL if you don't cause this kind of reaction to women. LOL if you cause the OPPOSITE reaction: The actual PLUMMETTING of their sexdrive and triggering a biological fear of you because they fear you may rape them as it is obvious to them that you can't pass your genetics on voluntarily.

Requesting full image of the pic she sent you.

Is she after the Tyrone BBC or does she think you are white? If the former, send her some dick pics, at least you can get SOME form of validation.

Is she after the Tyrone BBC or does she think you are white? If the former, send her some dick pics, at least you can get SOME form of validation.

She's after a white Chad. But I can really "roleplay" the dick thing well cuz that and height is all I have. Too bad I'm old, ethnic, balding and hideously ugly so they cancel all my plusses out. No brag. I'm incel af.

@Weightcel I will over the weekend, it's on a different phone from my main one and will take too long to set up.
IncelTears NEVER screenshot these threads.

JustIncelThings on Twitter copes: "You're not being yourself when you send these messages". Actually, I am doing what I would do if women would allow me to talk to them in the fucking first place. I can't be confident with women if I don't match with them you fucking bluepilled cuckold piece of shit.

Do normalfags actually talk like that?

Chad beats up women= hot
Non-Chad beats up women= worst thing imaginable, needs to be jailed and raped to death.

JUST LOL if you don't cause this kind of reaction to women. LOL if you cause the OPPOSITE reaction: The actual PLUMMETTING of their sexdrive and triggering a biological fear of you because they fear you may rape them as it is obvious to them that you can't pass your genetics on voluntarily.

Lol what you said is so true. Lookists are concerned about women not treating them as well as chad. Actual incels have to worry about women treating them the utter opposite to how they treat chad (complete disgust).

Damn Negro....I told you on the old old site that this is a ruinous path to take. In the end you will cuck yourself. But first you get some joy scamming her, then of course you will start to feel the false-validation and get addicted to it, and lastly you will actually enjoy her conversation and fall in love with her. Just never to be the one to experience it.

Cliffs: The original FACEcel...C de Bergerac

I will continue to support you on Patreon and elsewhere. I have shared your videos with several friends and family members. Keep it up.

I will continue to support you on Patreon and elsewhere. I have shared your videos with several friends and family members. Keep it up.

Appreciated bro. Donations really help.

What Burner Phone do you use? i'm interested in buying one purely for Tinder experiments

nvis, do not you feel bad about doing these experiments?

I did an exepertion with the chadlite photos that I sent you PM and it felt like shit.

It's very easy to get women, it totally destroyed my idea that I needed to learn to talk or have low inhibition.

When it is beautiful you can be an autistic woman that women will do the job.

I will never do a fake Tinder again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back