Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used faceapp to see what my looksmatch would be and it was a incredibly pretty woman

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

chungus
-
(No homo, no Troon shit. I just wanted to learn what I’m SUPPOSED to have. The experiment was to see how bad Hypergamy is).

I used faceapp to make the female version of myself and the bitch could have been a model. When mfers say my standards are too high I’ll just show them what I was SUPPOSED to have. I showed it to a foid on instagram without saying it was me and she said she was a 10. So by proxy I should be a 10 , no. It just shows how bad Hypergamy has gotten because the bitch that is supposed to be my league is so far out my league according to normies that I can’t even Leigh eyes on her. If I met that girl irl and asked her out I’d have the police called on me.

Share pic of female you. We will rate her objectively.

(No homo, no Troon shit. I just wanted to learn what I’m SUPPOSED to have. The experiment was to see how bad Hypergamy is).

I used faceapp to make the female version of myself and the bitch could have been a model. When mfers say my standards are too high I’ll just show them what I was SUPPOSED to have. I showed it to a foid on instagram without saying it was me and she said she was a 10. So by proxy I should be a 10 , no. It just shows how bad Hypergamy has gotten because the bitch that is supposed to be my league is so far out my league according to normies that I can’t even Leigh eyes on her. If I met that girl irl and asked her out I’d have the police called on me.
A female erling haaland would look like shit

The faceapp version probably looks better than what your actual female equivalent would to be fair

My female version looked hideous

I also used a filter to remove my hair and I looked so bad

Femcat

Have those AI apps ever produced ugly looksmatches? I have a feeling they’re designed to give you good results

See this is why you got banned fakecel

That app made me look like a fat foid even though my bmi is 22 lmao

Gay and trans however I suppose feminine ugly people would look better as women if that makes sense. So I understand