Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used a picture of Sean O'pry on a freelancing website

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
About 10 years ago, when I was bluepilled, I used to do odd writing jobs on a site called Freelancer.com.

It's basically where an customer places an order and a proposed hourly rate for a job and freelancers have to place a bid in hope of getting the gig.

The customer sees your profile, picture, qualifications, past reviews etc.

I had a picture of my own face at the start and found myself rarely getting my bids accepted. Often, Pajeets would do it for a third of the money so I was always being outcompeted.

One day, I was on Facebook or Instagram or something and saw Sean O'pry for the first time. I had never seen anyone look like that. He looked like a God.

So a seed started growing in my mind, what if I used a picture of him on Freelancer? Maybe I would stick out more in the crowd. So I found a candid picture of him, one obviously not from a modelling shoot and made it my profile picture.

Lo and behold, I actually started getting more gigs, outbidding the Pajeets. It wasn't a night and day thing by any means, but it was a noticeable difference. I made more money in a week as O'pry than I had in three weeks as myself, and all it took was a change of profile picture.

It was of course catfishing, but with a victimless crime. They just trusted the Chad to do the work better than an incel. Simple psychology really.

I stopped using the site when I started studying and now it is completely unusable because of AI, but for a while there, Sean O'pry paid my bills.

Use the Halo Effect in anyway you can if it's something you can get away with.

plenty of dumb women will even fall for a scammer with a male model pictures in his profile and send him money

Based. No wonder I didn't get any gigs on UpWork.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING