Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I use to think i was antisocial, but after taking some job interest classes..

N

Narazz

Officer
I use to think I was anti-social. But, after taking a few job interest classes, I realized I love to be social and get out there. The problem is I'm a 6-foot oaf that others hate being around. There is nothing social out there for me to go to. so here I am thinking since i'm antisocial, career paths such as coding or repairing machines would be a good fit. found that shit boring as hell when I tried it. I'm left scrubbing toilets for a living. Being incels isn't just about the women. JFL!

ur a janitor? i was a janitor/stock associate and i liked being a janitor because you get to work by yourself

i used to think i was anti-social, until i realized society was just anti-me

ur a janitor? i was a janitor/stock associate and i liked being a janitor because you get to work by yourself
It's close to that. wont get into specifics in case i ever get doxed lol. But, it's the best wage job i've done. I'm on my own. It just gets boring and im doing shit tear drop tattooed convicts get hired to do.

It's close to that. wont get into specifics in case i ever get doxed lol. But, it's the best wage job i've done. I'm on my own. It just gets boring and im doing shit tear drop tattooed convicts get hired to do.
if i got paid a decent wage id be okay with being janitor. i was only making minimum wage tho.

Being a janitor is a humiliating subhuman job. No one will respect you or treat you decently.

i used to think i was anti-social, until i realized society was just anti-me

Fucking lol this.

Nobody wants anything to do with you unless they can get something out of you.

Lol at this world and it's inherent hypocrisy

Being a janitor is a humiliating subhuman job. No one will respect you or treat you decently.
you realize that's what's going to happen regardless of job title. Incels can only do jobs that they can do well in on their own.

Quite unfortunate, OP.