Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I use TikTok from time to time

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★
And I've build my fyp myself.

And half an hour is enough to feel depressed.

This app is unbelievable poison.

All I wanted was to be in touch with the latest music pieces.

And I have one of the most vile radfem, "femcel", nazi and doomerpocalyptic content with isanity just coughing and infecting my brain where the most basic human decency is rotting and squelching, as if sound is a sign of it living and there is still hope for it to blossom from the ashes made ingredient inside of Nurgle's kettle. Those fumes of digital content are psychological cancer that just reshapes the form of your analysis.

Its a unending hammer parada of them drumming to make precise bullets or self prepelled evolving propaganda, one bullet more for the soul because it can't just execute you on the spot and slurp you into its distastefull mass. Its a fucking computer virus stealing your private information and adding it to the pool of the oddest political wackiness. Mah' nigga this shit is malware because you see those talking points like ads, and if you try to click to interact with the world you're paralyzed with memories of the grousome honesty of the present society.

Kids being unschooled and being unable to read.

Foids set up standards that the vilest men had never had in their head for foids. Forget the fascist myth as a fantasy cope over the past to goon over, this shit is a Windows update level of psychosis.

Fascist accounts live like small creators just spitting more posion and biting their lip in weird trad wife fantasies with intricatly woven phonk and bite their lip until they bleed like some sort of cringe wattpad fanfic.

I dunno what degeneracy is. I know that I live in its shadow and whenever I turn to check whats behind my shoulder there is nothing there. I feel stalked.

Forget super bugs, covid and all that potential humanity ending cliche tropes...With enough dedication we will soyjack humanity into becoming a prank gone wrong in the hood.

If social media is junk food for your brain then tiktok is the most ultra processed slop imaginable

If social media is junk food for your brain then tiktok is the most ultra processed slop imaginable
Social media is just a simulation to run degeneracy on so it can be normalized with constant engagement. You see people do stuff, your brain sees it as if it was happening in front of you and motivates you to join in sniffing the crack of hedonism.

So you'll never go away and listen to the song of the choir of collective consciousness overpowered and become mute. You scream but you can't hear yourself. You open your mouth and they're still there. Are you you anymore or are have you joined in? You don't fucking know.