Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I updated my profile picture on Whatsapp and a normie friend posted this on his status

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
D834525869d6d3e22bd10d1fbe9aee2a

What does the stuff in the corner mean?

Stop having friends, if your social media is not anonymous than it needs to be private. Better yet, just delete all your nonanonymous social medias. Maybe just delete them all.

Doesn't sound like a brothER to me
ER Pointing

LMFAO. People used to do the same to me whenever I updated a new picture on facebook. One day this "friend" came to me and said I looked retarded on the picture. Having friends as an incel is suifuel.

being friends with normies doesn't sound fun

If he was being serious, he sounds like no friend I’d want.

Make one saying "when your dumbass broke friend makes a status"

Pay him a little visit, ask him to apologise so you feel bettER

That's evil and stupid rofl, obviously you were gonna notice it.

"why are you so insecure?He is just making fun man:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"why are you so insecure?He is just making fun man:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Isn't it interesting that it's always the low-status uglies of the social circle who get made fun of. And if anyone dares make fun of the Chads of the group then you're instantly excommunicated.

Isn't it interesting that it's always the low-status uglies of the social circle who get made fun of. And if anyone dares make fun of the Chads of the group then you're instantly excommunicated.
Proof that looks = status

Dude, what the fuck? Clock his bitch-ass the moment you next see him.

What does the stuff in the corner mean?
The name of the normie FB page that makes those memes and a warning not to copy it.

Stop having friends, if your social media is not anonymous than it needs to be private. Better yet, just delete all your nonanonymous social medias. Maybe just delete them all.
Tbh my friends just feel like relics of a distant past at this point. I don't have anything in common with the vast majority of them anymore.

Damn that's mean in such an indirect way. I'd rather just be told directly something like, "New picture, but you're still ugly."

Brazilians love this joke of calling ugly in the profile pictures!
Isso é normal cara, mas claro que pode ser sincero!

I do not have any friends.

Sounds like a great “friend”..

Don't let it get to you, I'm sure it's just a coincidence... hehehe... :forcedsmile:

Dude, what the fuck? Clock his bitch-ass the moment you next see him.
Yeah, it's obviously not a friend but a normie trying hard to ascend on the social hierarchy by disminishing easy targets. Just beat the shit out of him tbh.

Ich verstehe das wirklich nicht.
FlatCloudyCowrie size restricted

being friends with normies -- :feelsseriously:

being friends with normies -- :feelsseriously:
I'm too polite to say to people's faces that I don't want to be their friends anymore or something tbh :feelsrope:

But I seldom see people like him anymore anyway.

"you are a good friend"

This is the same as saying you are fucking ugly and boring, is the equivalent of the friendzoned to friends.

"you are a good friend"

This is the same as saying you are fucking ugly and boring, is the equivalent of the friendzoned to friends.
Pretty much.

Being nice will very rarely benefit you in any way through life.

I’d go full ogre on his ass.