Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I unironically support female circumcision.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
Making genital mutilation illegal on males and making circumcision compulsory for femoids is the right thing to do. These whores are so uncontrollably just because they want to feel good that the right corrective measure is to remove pleasure completely for them. And a lot of guys can partially say that their inceldom comes from having their cocks mutilated. So to increase confidence in males and to limit whoredom in foids. We male it illegal to genitally mutilate boys and mak circumcision for foids.

What's that Inkeltears? Is it hypocritical? You certainly don't think so when it happens the other way. Ruining a boy's life. Taking away his pleasure, making his cock smaller, making him mentally damaged from the severe pain inflicted on him is funny and cute when it is done to men and it is barbaric Female genital mutilation when done to older girls who can handle it.

I support flipping the order on its head. No equality. You fucking shits deserve it.

cope, even FGM whores still want Chad.

I would not want a girlfriend that had FGM. It would be sad if she could not enjoy herself. What motivation would she even have to have sex? Only as a responsibility.

What would happen if we removed sexual pleasure from men only and let females keep theirs? Then Chad would only take one woman and be loyal to her. No motivation to have sex for Chads or anyone other than having children and pleasing your partner. But circumcision does not remove male enjoyment. The whole glans penis should be removed.

What even does a FGM do to a foid?