Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Unironically Know A Blackpilled Chadlite with an Attractive Virgin Girlfriend

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I say "Chadlite" because I've seen some gatekeeping on this forum that claim the term "Chad" should be reserved for supermodels like Chico, so I'll say Chadlite albeit I'd normally say Chad. I can tell this girl is fully pairbonded to him, she absolutely adores him, an anecdote demonstrating the "partners negatively correlating with pairbonding" stat. It's insane how much promiscuity erodes pairbonding in women, I've seen Chad-Stacy couples where the Stacy is on her phone the whole time.

I say the Chad is Blackpilled because he understands how good he has it and plans to marry her. He even told me part of the reason he's never going to risk persuing another girl is because "I'll likely never find a virgin again" and "the only dick she knows is mine, she'll be with me for life".

I knew him through the fraternity I often visited, he was never my friend but never slighted me in anyway.

how attractive is his his girlfriend HTB ,stacylite or stacy?

Did he already fucked her? I bet she did all kind of nasty things already.

JFL if you or he believe she's a virgin.

Highly doubt it if shes older than 15.
Thinking every foid is a used up whore is a coping mechanism.

The real Blackpill is understanding that pure loyal foids exist, but only for Chad.

Considering they met in highschool and he was her first boyfriend, I believe it.
Because girls famously only engage in sex acts with their "boyfriends".

I've quizzed girls online and self-proclaimed "virgins" have admitted to sucking 5 different dicks. I've even spoke to girls who have done anal only so they can say they're a virgin without lying.

You have have a different idea of a Stacylite than I do. She's certainly above average, skinny, white, has good features, but she's not like some Tiktok star you'd see.
is he white too? doe they NW euro features like fair hair and light colored eyes?
btw nothing you said about this guy suggests he's blackpilled, he could be trad or redpill guy from the way you describe him

Because girls famously only engage in sex acts with their "boyfriends".

I've quizzed girls online and self-proclaimed "virgins" have admitted to sucking 5 different dicks. I've even spoke to girls who have done anal only so they can say they're a virgin without lying.
Sure you have.

is he white too? doe they NW euro features like fair hair and light colored eyes?
btw nothing you said about this guy suggests he's blackpilled, he could be trad or redpill guy from the way you describe him
No, they both have dark features of Northern European origins

Come to think about it, she looks very similar to Emma Watson, exactly the same phenotype and coloring and facial structure.

Emma Watson Talks About Harry Potter March 2017 | POPSUGAR Entertainment

Thinking every foid is a used up whore is a coping mechanism.

The real Blackpill is understanding that pure loyal foids exist, but only for Chad.
jfl no, humans are horny animals and promiscuity is encouraged, they get ravaged by 13.

jfl no, humans are horny animals and promiscuity is encouraged, they get ravaged by 13.
Promiscuity is not encouraged. Their parents and Church will shun them for it, and they don't have any privacy at that time so it's not even possible.

Promiscuity is not encouraged. Their parents and Church will shun them for it, and they don't have any privacy at that time so it's not even possible.
Kids are now raised by TikTok and tinder, parents dont care and church doesn't hold any respect or authority. I go to the church and churchgoers kids are all fucking around at 13.

Sure you have.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/277icf/girlfriend_lied_about_being_a_virgin/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/q13m4v/a_lot_of_women_lie_about_it_being_their_first/

Interestingly, and rather sadly, the survey also found that 67% of women lie about how many sexual partners they’ve had, compared to just 13% of
men
Enjoy living in your fantasy world, I suppose.

Kids are now raised by TikTok and tinder,
His girlfriend is now 19 or 20. This was before Tiktok and she was in highschool when they met.
parents dont care
Yes they do, they'd freak out if they found out their daughter was doing it.
and church doesn't hold any respect or authority.
Yes it does, this is such a meme. People go to Church every Sunday and religiously listen to the pasters.
I go to the church and churchgoers kids are all fucking around at 13.
How would you know?

Literal mental illness

He met her when they were in HS together and they started dating.

You have created a coping delusion.

Literal mental illness

He met her when they were in HS together and they started dating.

You have created a coping delusion.
Lolord Almighty. Girls do sexual things in HS. They also do sexual things in relationships. Odds-wise, it's more likely she's lying than she's a virgin.

His girlfriend is now 19 or 20. This was before Tiktok and she was in highschool when they met.

Yes they do, they'd freak out if they found out their daughter was doing it.

Yes it does, this is such a meme. People go to Church every Sunday and religiously listen to the pasters.

How would you know?
Because im not blind or deaf. How do you know she was a virgin? Were you there when he banged her? Before TikTok there were different shits, teen girls were whoring online since MySpace, probably even sooner.

Lolord Almighty. Girls do sexual things in HS. They also do sexual things in relationships. Odds-wise, it's more likely she's lying than she's a virgin.
Maybe in the pits of ghettos.

The Blackpill is true but it's taken to an unbelievable extreme here.

Many girls aren't promiscuous in HS because there aren't any Giga-Chads, they're waiting for a Sportsplayer.

Pretty much, girls were stuffing their vaginas with animal blood pre intercourse to fool the guys hundreds, probably thousands of years ago, really naive to believe virgin girls exist, they are losing it to cucumbers or to dogs at 8.

Maybe in the pits of ghettos.

The Blackpill is true but it's taken to an unbelievable extreme here.

Many girls aren't promiscuous in HS because there aren't any Giga-Chads, they're waiting for a Sportsplayer.
You are completely delusional. Girls lose their virginity at age 13 these days. 99% are no longer virgins by 15. Yes I'm talking about full penis in vagina intercourse. I have seen little girls who were innocent in elementary becoming the biggest sluts in junior high at the earliest. In high school they literally sold themselves to men for sex and a few got pregnant. Stop coping man it's much worse than you think. The shocking part is I've spoken to some of these chads. 95% of boys in high school and middle school aren't having sex at all and are virgins, but that 5% of boys who are tall and handsome, you cannot imagine how much attention they used to get from girls in school. All the girls wanted to "swap virginities" and "try it out" with them and only them. They showed me undeniable evidence of how many girls they rotate and the girls knew about it but accepted it. I knew this one guy in grade 11 who took the virginity of ~40 different girl before winter break. When I saw the dms, I saw girls you would never respect. Young girls as low as 12 and 13, the most "innocent" foids would be in this these guys' dms asking for his dick. So yeah, its much worse when you realize that Chad starts cucking you in middle school and high school. All of those foids will be married off to some loser who doesn't know that the slut he married used to get fucked in the bathroom stalls by the entire basketball team or some prettyboy.

"blackpilled"
"plans to marry her"

Yeah